UK Night Owl LF PVP - "Not" into WH Living

Looking for a new home…

I started playing this game back in 2011 until 2017 when I sold up and vowed never to come back, I’ve been back 2 years now and a good portion of my PVP has been solo/multi-boxing which is getting a bit boring…

First off I’m not interested in WH living, appreciate it may be lucrative but its not for me.

I’m old school pirate so that would be my first choice or null sec system close’ish to empire.

I prefer small - mid size PVP, I’m not looking to pad my KB out with mass fleet fights I’m looking for something a bit more fluid and from time to time get the shiny toys out!

I do have a hectic RL and with a pretty savage work schedule, I’m UK TZ but generally online 21:00 EVE time onward on weekdays with weekends a hit or a miss.

I’m self sufficient, JF alt and a PVP boxing alt (with carrier)

Finally and with all respect I’m pushing 50 albeit a cool 50, with that being said I’m not job hunting here so if your recruitment process involves a “voice interview” give me a break!! /0\

Lets see whats out there…

Our groups primary focus is to have fun and maximize the possibility for our pilots to truly enjoy Eve.No nullsec blocks affiliated, most of the times fighting outnumbered, with picking up fights vs. larger groups and part of one of the oldest alliances in the game.

o/

Morning!

We could be a good fit for each other. Mainly other UKTZ players in the corp and 2100 onward is a good time within the alliance as a whole as the USTZ be active then.

We win some, we lose some… but we are no where near Empire space!

o7. Im the CEO of a corporation called In Control.
We are a group of mainly experienced pvpers but operate within the newbro friendly alliance of shadow ultimatum. This puts us in a nice position where people may expect us not to have much experience in pvp so its good fun. Both my brother and I, who are currently co-ceo’s are UK based, with just a handful of other EU and some US guys in corp too. Our main focus is smaller scale pvp content.

Generally we are pretty relaxed, and only serious when flying blingy stuff (quite common), but this means no voice interview needed :P, as long as you are cool getting on comms for fleets thats all we need.

Heres our zkill since u probably want to see it: In Control | Corporation | zKillboard

Hop in our disc server for more info/questions if ur interested: In Control

Edit: we have the option to, but rarely have f1 fleets, here is a better example of the stuff we do in a video: B E A M E R S [] EVE Online PvP (youtube.com)

Wee bump…

We might fit the bill.

Welcome to 1/2 century club my friend. Me, and a few others are eligible to join AARP in REEloaded Alliance :smile:

Hello.

Feel free to take a look at our homepage, maybe it can be something for you. :slight_smile:
If you have any questions, feel free to join our discord and poke us.
You can read more about us and how to find us at The Nordic Associates [NARVI] [Test Wiki Please Ignore]

Best regards
Negan

Hello, we are a British based corp with a few members from over areas of the world!

I am a member of a null sec corp in NC called Heavy Caliber, and we are actively seeking new members to join us! We are happy to provide support to help you get started.

We offer small to large gang PvP activities such as bombing, blops, industry, and crabbing. We use Discord and TeamSpeak for communication and enjoy bantering with each other. Most of us have been playing for many years!

We have a great deal of freedom to pursue our own interests, as long as it doesn’t negatively impact others.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me personally on .viryn (you’ll need to add me as a friend first) or you can join our corp Discord Heavy Caliber..

https://www.zkillboard.com/corporation/98429737/

Fly safe! O/

Still looking at options