UK TZ - LF PVP Corp (Prefer Low Sec Based, NPC Null Considered)

Current corp is trying something new which has subsequently left it light in my TZ so I’m on the look out for a new place to call home.

My game time is generally between 21:00 - 01:00’ish although I do have various work commitments which takes me away from game for periods of time but I’m active almost daily when I’m home.

Most of my EVE experience has been in low sec with the odd venture into null, not really interested in Sov and no interest in Wormholes.

I dont need my hand held and am competent enough solo PVP’r to create my own content when things are quiet, I’ve also had a few go’s at leading small gangs and I’d like the opportunity to get more experience as an FC and help create a bit of content for the corp.

As well as my main I have a utility alt that I’ve been using to practice dual boxing with and a hauler alt with a JF, carrier who is also training for Dread.

Other than Sov & W-Hole (sorry just doesnt do it for me) I’m keeping an openmind, the main thing for me is activity during my game time and be a chilled group…

Still lookin

Me and couple mates run a small corp that are running around in Low sec, or looking for nullsec wormholes / war dec’s. Blops and Marauder/HAC/Recon gameplay mostly.

If you interested.

Hit up Kessah / Rhazul in game - or get us on Discord: Blood Blind

Maybe we would be a good fit for you?