Ultimate Stratios Exploring Build

As the others had suggested, carrying a Mobile Depot lets you customize your fit while you’re out. You can deploy it, refit, and pick it back up. Among other uses, that means you could gear yourself for a heavy Buffer fit, and then swap out for a Repper after fighting and patch up the damage. Then swap back to Buffer and go run some more sites.

But I still think you might do better with the active dual repper fit, maybe with a bit of extra buffer in case they happen to beat your reps until you kill them down…

[Stratios, Exploring Stratios]

Corpum A-Type Medium Armor Repairer
Corpum A-Type Medium Armor Repairer
Damage Control II
True Sansha Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Imperial Navy 400mm Steel Plates

Federation Navy 10MN Afterburner
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Zeugma Integrated Analyzer
True Sansha Cap Recharger
Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery

Covert Ops Cloaking Device II
Sisters Core Probe Launcher
Focused Medium Pulse Laser II

Medium Anti-Explosive Pump II
Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump II
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I

Gecko x2
Ogre II x4
Hammerhead II x5
Acolyte II x5
Infiltrator II x5
Hobgoblin II x5

Conflagration M x3
Scorch M x3
Imperial Navy Multifrequency M x3
Optimal Range Script x1
Tracking Speed Script x1
Sisters Core Scanner Probe x16

1 Like

Don’t start out leaning pvp in a 500-1b ship. This loss is going to hurt. I would recommend starting out with an Astero or something even cheaper.

Starting out you may want to split up your activities. Explore then use a different ship for pvp. Just my 2c.

3 Likes

The fit I suggested wasn’t meant for PvP, it was meant for surviving any Rats you find while you’re out exploring. Whether you’re running Data, Relic, or Combat sites, that thing should be able to handle them.

Thank you so much for the kind information! =) I’m learning so much!

Gotcha gotcha, awesome stuff! =)

Ohhh this is sooo good! Thanks! =D

Thank you so much for expressing to me your concerns! =) It shows that you care and I appreciate that. Unfortunately, I love the Stratios! I don’t mind saving up to buy a whole bunch of them! xD I think I already Graduated from the Astero! n.n

Thank you for donating your two cents~

Got it got it! Hence the name, Exploring Stratios!~ =D I’m with ya` we read each other! xD Thanks so much!

Follow up. How’s it going?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.