Unable to Change Clone Location

I am unable to change my clone location on my character Maura Reegan despite being in a station with a clone bay, with a corp office. It’s been more than 365 days so I should even be able to clone anywhere, but the menu does come up. I’ve re-logged, un-docked and docked, etc. Nothing seems to fix the problem. I’m sitting in Delve with a clone from Lonetrek and can’t do any PVP without risk of having my clone booted back to Saranen. I submitted a support ticket for this issue days ago with no response. Figured I’d try my luck here.

Hmm. That’s weird. Perhaps you can try setting your home station a different way.

While docked in your intended home station, right click on the station name in the upper left corner of your hud, then select “Set Home Station.”

Wow! That worked. Still hope they fixed the bug but that actually did the trick! Thanks!