Uncovering Alts

no posting people’s alt’s is ok

but ya ain’t allowed sharin’ ya own?

Feel free to share your own?

Wait dryson still plays? And killing a ganker who’s already flagged criminal isn’t ganking it’s called whoring… Get it right

Nah mate, this ol’ threadnaught tells me i ain’t gonna do that and i’m also thinkin’ that what the OP’s doin’ just not allowed either, but anyway let me reintroduce this into collective memory.

GM Karidor wrote:

What needs to be kept in mind regarding impersonations is that all characters involved are seen as their own, independent entity, which effectively means it’s quite possible that a situation may appear where a player impersonates his trustworthy main character using an alt character located on the same account . As there is no in-game way to verify whether or not certain characters are located on the same account (the API needs the key and external tools to be read properly, so that one doesn’t count here), this case would be handled the very same way as the impersonator character being owned by another player.

Which’s basically sayin’ that ya ain’t allowed to be impersonatin’ yaself, so ya also ain’t allowed to claim to be any of ya alts. Granted, ‘ts an old ruling but that thread was a ■■■■■■■ mess. It’s 84 pages leavin’ ya empty handed.

There’s this passage in the ToS:
https://community.eveonline.com/support/policies/terms-of-service-en/

1. You may not impersonate or present yourself to be a representative of CCP or an EVE Online volunteer. You may not impersonate or falsely present yourself to be a representative of another player, group of players, character or NPC entity.

Now read that carefully mate. Ya ain’t allowed impersonatin’ another character, which includes ya own alts. It’s written right there and ■■■■, it really matters, cause it’s in the damn terms of service. Sayin’ they ain’t enforcin’ it really ain’t no argument, 'cause it’s still in the ■■■■■■■ rules.

So your angry at what?

■■■■ just got srs.

https://youtu.be/wujVMIYzYXg

Thats actually a brilliant piece. Get someone so mad he will reply to you on his alt after you block main. :thinking:

1 Like

… and then flag your posts.

1 Like

you guys really have all the crazys around here.

What’s funny is, this alt has never been a secret. Back in 2015 (I think) I put 10 plex in the back of a Mastadon, flew around high sec for a few hours, and advertised it on the old forums with my main to every ganker and wardeccer between Hek and Amarr. I can’t remember the post and I’m not going to search for it, but there are more than a few people who remember, I’m sure. In any case, I hope this special secret information you feel your revealing makes you feel better, Dryson.

I’ve actually stopped using these forums. I was alerted to this post by a friend. No one is going to wardec/gank me that knows me, Dryson, and anyone who doesn’t will fail trying. Just like you, constantly failing at everything.

I’ll be going now. I have notifications turned off and have only opened the forums to see this trainwreck of a forum post. You are an incredibly salty person, Dryson, and I have no interest in further indulging your delusional high opinion of yourself. If you continue to act on your personal problem with me, I will start filing tickets against you for harassment. Capiche?

1 Like

Obviously Bozidar Jasmone is another Remiel Pollard alt based on how Bozidar constructs his sentences.

Still hanging around daddies rank on his collar?

If you continue to act on your personal problem with me, I will start filing tickets against you for harassment. Capiche?

I have no idea who you are. I have never sent you an email or anything. So just who are you anyway?

Learn to quote

Kthxbai

:popcorn:

I have no idea why I’m reading this thread. But I’m going to keep reading it. And I have no idea why. It’s like a trainwreck, but the train is just one of those kiddy train rides at the amusement park that only goes 5kph.

Mind you, even that’s dangerous to certain folks that ride the short bus.

4 Likes

I’d give it a wild guess and say he is someone who isn’t going to care for you nor will be interested in answering to you.

1 Like

Just like he isn’t interested in PvP, unless the PvP is in a ship that he likes the other combatant to be in.

Learn to mind your own business.

To quote select the text of whichever quote you prefer, and then press the Quote button that pops up over your selection then it will add the quote to your comment

Sorry couldn’t help myself :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I liken threads like this to a car crash, you know you shouldn’t look, but you do anyway.