Unexplained Standing major drop

…Yonna makes Destiny look like Mike Azariah…

2 Likes

Seeing how often you’re right on these forum I’ll take your comment, print it and use it for toilet paper.

1 Like

I think we’ve found Serkanner’s dream woman

5 Likes

It would be like the courtship of a couple of Siberian tigers.

3 Likes

How has nobody summoned @ISD to close this rant yet?

Well, you can do it. You can run home and cry to momma to close this thread, I’m done with it, I got my answer so go be the little snitch you show yourself to be and go whine under mommy’s skirts.

1 Like

Yonna got her answer.

3 Likes

You asked for it to be closed.

You’re an awesome person. I hope your attitude brings you happiness, friendship, and success.

4 Likes

I wish she would post more often. I enjoyed this thread.

1 Like

The portrait of the epitomical contemporary casual gamer.

1 Like

Don’t changed the subject, you were asking for someone to ask ISD to close “this rant” because you’re not man enough to do it yourself or what ?

Yea, trying to act all innocent-like now that I called you out for your snitching nature. The gall some people have :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Nah, this is just one in a blue moon. D’you actually think I enjoy coming in here ? I’d rather spend the night in a snake pit.

1 Like

So you’re playing a game you don’t enjoy? Why?

2 Likes

I wasn’t playing innocent. That was sarcasm. I know it’s hard for you to understand, but the signs are all there.

You really need to practice your insults, your low hanging fruit approach is uninspiring.

1 Like

Self-Fulfilling Prophecy:

• Begin with the false assumption that everyone on here is an asshole/troll
  • Treat everyone who is trying to help you like trash
  • Accuse everyone who retaliates in kind of being assholes/trolls and declare that as evidence that everyone here are assholes/trolls

:crazy_face:

8 Likes

So, do we think the poster actually figured out the real answer?

1 Like

Probably not… Though the only jerk in this thread is the OP himself. I’ve seen nothing trollish out of the ones helping.

and OP, if someone like @ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode would have seen your first topic, he probably would have given you a similar answer as Destiny did. Regardless of some posts, minority of the folks here do try to help others.

D’awwwwwwww Jerr-Jerr don’t call Barstorlode just yet… we like to trash a thread as much as humanly possible before one of the ISDs has to come and clean it up… oh well, now that he has been summoned…

Place Your Bets! Which moderator will be the one to close this thread?

• ISD Dorrim “Vice Admiral Batman” Barstorlode
  • ISD Lord “Freshmeat Sergeant Robin” Arranoth
  • ISD/CCP/GM/etc Generic/Other/Whoever/Whatever

0 voters

1 Like

im in a bad idgaff mood. sorry

This one is going to fizzle out. No need to close it.

1 Like