[UNF-A][Humanitarian Aid] Lirsautton VI Medical Response

I just found it rather strange myself. My Family has traditionally done a lot of business with Lai Dai and Kaalakiota, and the dear comrade-citizens from those two Megacorporations tend to be very keenly aware of their own history as to how they conduct their affairs with others.

I am told by them that the very nature of the conflict of their first war with the Federation was the constant Gallentean interventions into their society under the guise of a “good cause” which wholly disrespected their traditional sovereignty and was considered patronizing to the extent no attention was paid to the Caldari cultural paradigm in what Gallente found so objectionable.

Yet now I see what seems to be an ostensible Caldari affiliate acting in I admit, a very Gallentean fashion. Intervening in this Jin-mei affair without even having the consideration to consult the actual traditional owners of that land and its government – the Sang Do governors – to the extent that very government they ignored had to file a petition at their undue and unwelcome intrusion into their own affairs!

3 Likes