Universal fit for Nergal to complete the anomic frigate agents?

what proof do you have about that ?

Remember than with 100% tracking you will still have misses. What tells you your tracking trouble, is the highest quality hits you do, and the average hits of course.

I had the fed navy web on the target for the 60% speed reduction, and from the time I turned the beam on until I changed tactics after about 10+ cycles I hit the Cruor zero times.

Iā€™m still trying to get anomic Cruor again to retest my issues on Sisi, but the T2 ammo tracking penalty was making it to where I couldnā€™t hit the Cruor at all without either transversal matching, or alternating between approach target and keep range.

Never use Occult on it.

I wonder which fit are you using?

If you donā€™t have tracking computer it might be worthwhile when using the tracking script the +30% i think might be better than the web, as it effects all ammo types, with Tyrton youā€™ll get higher tracking and better range than a occult, but at the cost of a lower damage point.

I was using the fit I listed above with a single web, single sink and occult ammo. The original fit Garth said he used also used Occult S so I too was using Occult S and effectively had to transversal match or approach / keep at range swap to land damage.

Iā€™m going to try and do some more testing on the server over the next couple days to see if I can instead get away with Tetryon ammo or Baryon ammo. I also need to test my cap stability one more time as it seemed like the medium cap battery and recharger were enough to counter the Cruorā€™s neut pressure.

Iā€™m also wondering if for the Sansha fit you could swap a fed navy web for a republic fleet web and not need to overheat either. Will be sure to share my results when I get to test it a few times

I never use Baryon, instead only use Meson, Tetryon and Occult. That covers long range, close range and extreme dps.

[Nergal, *Nergal]
Shadow Serpentis Damage Control
Coreli A-Type Multispectrum Coating
Coreli A-Type Small Armor Repairer
Corpii A-Type Multispectrum Coating

ā€˜Marketeerā€™ Tracking Computer
True Sansha Cap Recharger
1MN Afterburner II

Veles Light Entropic Disintegrator
Centii A-Type Small Remote Armor Repairer

Small Polycarbon Engine Housing II
Small Trimark Armor Pump II

Acolyte II x5

Tracking Speed Script x1
Meson Exotic Plasma S x799
Occult S x500
Optimal Range Script x1

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.