Universal fit for Nergal to complete the anomic frigate agents?

Hi, is there a guide to complete all the anomic pirate agents in a nergal?

I know the fits will be different, but it would be really great if I could just use a nergal for them all especially if the rigs were the same.

Has anyone figured it out yet?

1 Like

I can’t get more then two Anomic missions to work in a Nergal, so far.

Edit for Grammar,because reading what I’ve written before I post is hard.

I use the same-rigged Nergal for three: Burner Succubus (Sansha), Burner Cruor (Blood Raiders) and Burner Daredevil (Serpentis). The other two are:

Burner Dramiel (Angel Cartel): Even with dual web, it’s not possible to pull adequate range to be able to apply the disintegrator at a decent DPS. It might be possible to just tank and slowly kill at max ramp up but it is simply inefficient.
Burner Worm (Guristas): Nergal doesn’t seem to be fast enough to get into scram range. I think it might be possible though with implants, luck of initial positioning, faction scram (or combination of above).

As an academic exercise it might be possible to do the other two with the same Nergal/rigs but it’s likely going to have diminishing returns.

Garth

I assume you’re talking about solo fits, but I made a 2 part video series that you might be interested in. In it, I provide fits and tactics for using 2 nergals to dual box all anomic missions except for the Ashimmu one. The fits were modestly priced, used the same rigs, and performed extremely well in all missions except for the carrier and ashimmu missions (you can still run the carrier one, it’s just slow and not very profitable).

Like I said, I was dual boxing, but maybe it might help you to come up with some solo fits -or convince you to train up an alt.

I had a play around with this for the Burner Worm (Guristas). It is possible to do this with the same rigged Nergal as the other three (above), by using sacrificial SW-300 drones to slow down the Worm to get them into disrupt range.

Fit is here (edited to switch one sink with an overdrive)

[Nergal, worm guristas]

Light Entropic Disintegrator II, Occult S
[Empty High slot]

Small Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 200
Warp Scrambler II
5MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive

Centii A-Type Small Armor Repairer
Dark Blood Armor Kinetic Hardener
Entropic Radiation Sink II
Overdrive Injector System II

Small Nanobot Accelerator II
Small Auxiliary Nano Pump II

Warrior SW-300 x5

Ste range 5000m. Burn towards worm with MWD on. Launch five webbing drones and set to attack, then OH MWD to get within scram range (OH scram if you want). Once in scram range you can turn off MWD and recall any drones that survived. Don’t forget to turn off OH on scram. Then just ramp up the Disintegrator.

(Note: If you’re willing to switch rigs, it can probably be done faster as you can swap armor rigs for speed, and switch in another sink for more DPS).

I still don’t think the Burner Dramiel is possible with a Nergal but willing to be proven wrong.

Garth

So burner dramiel is possible with the same fit, using SW-300 drones again.

[Nergal, Angel Dramiel]
Light Entropic Disintegrator II, Mystic S
[Empty High slot]

Coreli A-Type 1MN Afterburner
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier

Small Ancillary Armor Repairer, Nanite Repair Paste

Small Auxiliary Nano Pump II
Small Nanobot Accelerator II

Warrior SW-300 x5

Set range 13000km. Pre-overheat the afterburner.

Target dramiel and click keep at range, web dramiel and turn on afterburner. Deploy drones and assign to dramiel.

At this point you will be going at ~750m/s and the dramiel will be going at aprox 430m/s and you might need to activate your SAAR depending on how far away you landed. Once you reach > 10km then the DPS should be low enough for you to pulse it every so often. Be aware that you might get out of web range so you might need to re-activate webs as necessary until you get stable at 13km. Remember to turn off OH on afterburner. Recall remaining drones.

At this point, just activate disintegrator and wait. It took 150rounds for me (a long time). In fact, the whole encounter took 3 mins which is longer than other fits.

But, it does mean you can use the same Nergal with same rigs for all five anomic agents. :slight_smile:

Garth