Universal fit for Nergal to complete the anomic frigate agents?

Hi, is there a guide to complete all the anomic pirate agents in a nergal?

I know the fits will be different, but it would be really great if I could just use a nergal for them all especially if the rigs were the same.

Has anyone figured it out yet?

1 Like

I can’t get more then two Anomic missions to work in a Nergal, so far.

Edit for Grammar,because reading what I’ve written before I post is hard.

I use the same-rigged Nergal for three: Burner Succubus (Sansha), Burner Cruor (Blood Raiders) and Burner Daredevil (Serpentis). The other two are:

Burner Dramiel (Angel Cartel): Even with dual web, it’s not possible to pull adequate range to be able to apply the disintegrator at a decent DPS. It might be possible to just tank and slowly kill at max ramp up but it is simply inefficient.
Burner Worm (Guristas): Nergal doesn’t seem to be fast enough to get into scram range. I think it might be possible though with implants, luck of initial positioning, faction scram (or combination of above).

As an academic exercise it might be possible to do the other two with the same Nergal/rigs but it’s likely going to have diminishing returns.

Garth

I assume you’re talking about solo fits, but I made a 2 part video series that you might be interested in. In it, I provide fits and tactics for using 2 nergals to dual box all anomic missions except for the Ashimmu one. The fits were modestly priced, used the same rigs, and performed extremely well in all missions except for the carrier and ashimmu missions (you can still run the carrier one, it’s just slow and not very profitable).

Like I said, I was dual boxing, but maybe it might help you to come up with some solo fits -or convince you to train up an alt.

I had a play around with this for the Burner Worm (Guristas). It is possible to do this with the same rigged Nergal as the other three (above), by using sacrificial SW-300 drones to slow down the Worm to get them into disrupt range.

Fit is here (edited to switch one sink with an overdrive)

[Nergal, worm guristas]

Light Entropic Disintegrator II, Occult S
[Empty High slot]

Small Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 200
Warp Scrambler II
5MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive

Centii A-Type Small Armor Repairer
Dark Blood Armor Kinetic Hardener
Entropic Radiation Sink II
Overdrive Injector System II

Small Nanobot Accelerator II
Small Auxiliary Nano Pump II

Warrior SW-300 x5

Ste range 5000m. Burn towards worm with MWD on. Launch five webbing drones and set to attack, then OH MWD to get within scram range (OH scram if you want). Once in scram range you can turn off MWD and recall any drones that survived. Don’t forget to turn off OH on scram. Then just ramp up the Disintegrator.

(Note: If you’re willing to switch rigs, it can probably be done faster as you can swap armor rigs for speed, and switch in another sink for more DPS).

I still don’t think the Burner Dramiel is possible with a Nergal but willing to be proven wrong.

Garth

3 Likes

So burner dramiel is possible with the same fit, using SW-300 drones again.

[Nergal, Angel Dramiel]
Light Entropic Disintegrator II, Mystic S
[Empty High slot]

Coreli A-Type 1MN Afterburner
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier

Small Ancillary Armor Repairer, Nanite Repair Paste

Warrior SW-300 x5

Set range 13000km. Pre-overheat the afterburner.

Target dramiel and click keep at range, web dramiel and turn on afterburner. Deploy drones and assign to dramiel.

At this point you will be going at ~750m/s and the dramiel will be going at aprox 430m/s and you might need to activate your SAAR depending on how far away you landed. Once you reach > 10km then the DPS should be low enough for you to pulse it every so often. Be aware that you might get out of web range so you might need to re-activate webs as necessary until you get stable at 13km. Remember to turn off OH on afterburner. Recall remaining drones.

At this point, just activate disintegrator and wait. It took 150rounds for me (a long time). In fact, the whole encounter took 3 mins which is longer than other fits.

But, it does mean you can use the same Nergal with same rigs for all five anomic agents. :slight_smile:

Garth

3 Likes

hi can u share the sansha fit pls

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/burner-mission-ship-advice-to-solo-them-including-fittings

maybe we have that for a reason?

Here is the Sansha fit I use. It still works fine post-nerf.

[Nergal, Burner Succubus]
Capacitor Flux Coil II
Armor EM Hardener II

Small Cap Battery II

Light Entropic Disintegrator II, Mystic S

Nanite Repair Paste x100
Mystic S x500

Acolyte II x5

Steps:

• Turn on Hardener
  • Click Approach
  • Wait until 35 cycles in (ammo will show 465) - takes around 80 seconds (this is why it’s slower than the DD builds).
  • OH Both webs.
  • Deploy drones (optional)

Total time to kill: 2min 10sec

Before the criticism starts rolling in - I know this could be done faster with another fit, but I like to use the same hull/rigs for all burners. :slight_smile:

If you want to do it slightly quicker and don’t mind not being cap stable, swap the Small Cap Battery II for a faction, then swap the Flux Coil for another sink. But you have to make sure you don’t hang around too long as you will run out of cap. It will only shave off around 10-20 seconds though because most of the time is waiting for ramp up.

Garth

2 Likes

I’ve been having issues doing the Burner Daredevil, care to link your fit for that? is it the same as Succubus?

Here is the fit I use.

[Nergal, burner Serpentis Daredevil]

Dark Blood Kinetic Armor Hardener
Reactive Armor Hardener
Dark Blood Kinetic Armor Hardener

Republic Fleet Small Cap Battery
Small Capacitor Booster II, Cap Booster 150

Light Entropic Disintegrator II, Baryon Exotic Plasma S
[Empty High slot]

Warrior II x5

Cap Booster 150 x15

Set orbit 10500
Activate hardeners
Orbit target
Web and shoot

You can speed things up by reducing your transversal by flying the same way that the DD is flying.

Garth

4 Likes

I was looking for tri fit. Thank you :grinning:

Just to get all of them on here, could you post the Cruor fit as well?

I’ve never done burner missions and like you I want it all to be on one ship hull without swapping rigs. I tried a variant of the Sansha fit, but it wasn’t cap stable and I ended up having to pulse my A-type rep.

Sure - here you go. Same rigs as all the other Nergals.

[Nergal, Blood Raider Cruor]

Shadow Serpentis EM Armor Hardener

Stasis Webifier II
Republic Fleet Small Cap Battery
Small Capacitor Booster II

Light Entropic Disintegrator II, Occult S
[Empty High slot]

Warrior II x5

Navy Cap Booster 400 x20

Before
Check cap booster charges (you need around 7-8).
Set keep at range 6000.
Turn on EM hardener.

On landing
Target Cruor.
Click keep at range.
Web + apply dps.
Launch Drones (drones are safe to use, last tested: 2020-08-02).

Time to kill: 1m50s.

Garth

Much Appreciated.

I’ve been testing these fits on the test server after moving a ton of skills around to fly the Nergal. Worked off a fit from Hateless games that used a medium cap battery and an aux power core, but I started to run into cap trouble near the end. I kinda figured the Cruor only needed 1 web, so I might try subbing the cap booster for a cap recharger and the medium cap battery and see if that does the trick.

Stellar work putting together this all in one fit, and thanks for sharing them!

The fit above is only just cap stable - it’s 15.4% according to pyfa with my skills, so you will struggle if you switch around the cap modules. I’m not sure how you can fit a medium battery without seriously reducing the DPS of the fit.

I’d certainly be interested in your fit if you manage it (without switching out rigs: that’s cheating!) - I suppose you do only need to be cap stable for 2 mins…

Garth

My fit would be slower in terms of mission completion since it changes one of the rad sinks for an aux power core.

[Nergal, Blood Raider Cruor]

Small Aux Nano pump II

Veles Light Entropic Disintegrator

Federation Navy web
‘censer’ medium cap battery
Dark Blood cap recharger

Corpii A-type small armor repairer
Vigor compact micro auxiliary power core
Corpum A-type EM Energized Membrane
Entropic Radiation sink II

Haven’t had the time to test this one so far, but the CPU and Powergrid are good. Says it’s cap stable at 72.7% but I can’t simulate the Cruor’s neut / vamp so I would have to test in person.

you can simulate the cruor by just adding a mostly empty ship to pyfa with the same 18Gj/s modules. I use a Small Energy Nosferatu II (7) and a Medium Ghoul Compact Energy Nosferatu (11.6) to give 18.6 Gj/s which is mostly close enough - you could also use a Heavy Energy Nosferatu I which is 17.5Gj/s.

Once you have the ship in pyfa, then you just add it to the “Projected” box at the bottom.

Your fit looks cap stable, and should work just fine - it’s just a bit more costly :slight_smile: According to my calculations it should only take an extra 10s to kill the Cruor… Let me know how it goes.

Garth

Yeah, I sprang for the Veles gun because it saves quite a bit of CPU, can still load the T2 ammo and wasn’t super expensive considering the amount of faction / deadspace mods these fits call for.

I’ll have to get Pyfa for myself because I would be interested in trying out doing this kind of work for other assault frigates to see if by chance other ships like the Jaguar, Vengeance or maybe Pirate frigates can do an all in one fit.

I still have more testing to do. The test server refuses to give me Anomic Angel to test the fit I’m most nervous about. :sweat_smile:

So I did test out the Cruor fit.

Even with just a T2 cap recharger, the ‘censer’ medium battery, and a web it appeared to be cap stable. He was getting my cap low, but the warning alarms never chimed. However the fit appears to only work if you are running the ‘Veles’ gun. the T2 Entropic Disintegrator takes too much power grid to fit the medium battery, recharger and a faction web.

On Sisi, tested 2020-08-14 he did eventually attack my drones, and I lost one Acolyte.

I was actually having trouble tracking the Cruor with keep range at 6km. Maybe I landed in an unlucky spot but he was sitting at around 3.5k or so from me and on keep range mode my gun was repeatedly missing. I checked the tracking speed of the T2 and Faction gun, they are the same for me. Anyone else have this issue?