Upcoming Changes to Pochven

I agreed that the current situation needs to change, that’s why I am talking about the arena of the site (the visible circle of structures/walls), not the grid. Should that still be too big of an area, change the condition that people have to be within 100km of the structure in order to be eligible. This will help address the risk-free situation and that is what people where complaining about the most.

With the fleet that does the most damage taking it all, it’s just a Sansha Incursion clone and it will encourage blitzing the sites without people being able to do anything about it without going n+1. And that’s something people have been complaining about for years as being a bad thing.
Not to mention that with the current respawn rate, the isk-generation that can be achieved is going to be the highest in the game and that will attract the attention of the really big groups.

Being able to run interference is an important part of Triglavian content, however it should not be without risk. My suggestions will result in a situation with mutual play and counterplay for those who run the sites and those who aim to be disrupting it.

2 Likes