Upcoming graphical changes

i play in potato mode all i see is gray and brown

remember the gong sound ? :rofl:

AND

remember the formula 1 engine sound?

It’s worth a try.

I want the Dumb Terminal color mode.

i don’t know if you guys have played pillars of eternity or other “modern” CRPG ,the real time with pause ones

you have to be good at the game , there is a lot of skill involved , but if you play on a toaster or on a NASA pc doesn’t matter much IMO , its a game about systems … i see eve the same way , the gameplay systems are more immersive than the graphics

i use to play with the sound off ,as is tradition …

ofc the prettier the better … i will not see the diference because potato mode but they told me its very nice indeed

I think that tradition is from gankers who want to perform the surgery while you’re asleep, drooling on the key bored.

We don’t know how much effort was put into the feature, maybe it was some easy to implement, low effort stuff. They using DX SDK 11, you don’t have enough info to criticize.

Brightness can be adjusted, you need to click on the brightness button.

I totally agree. It’s stupid, we don’t need the graphics, just the solid mechanics.

But you know what’s even stupider? Why do people buy really nice looking cars? People spend 99% of their time either inside the car, where tthey can’t see how the car looks, or they’re in their house or work and still can’t see it. Matter of fact, the same goes for houses; why make it look nice when you spend 8 hours a day working and another 7 hours sleeping? He’ll, most people are out of the house even when they’re not working. What’s the point?

As long as the car works fine, the house isn’t falling apart, and the game runs smoothly, why does it matter what it looks like?

Here… the perfect level of graphics:

BTW, reflections can be turned off:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.