Update : Charactertransfers are online again

Are the transfers still stuck?

Yes. We will post her when we know an ETA or the Updates are Done.

2 Likes

OK, what exactly is the issue? I’ve been waiting to transfer a character since Friday.

CCP are patching a security issue. They suspended the service when the issue was identified, now they’re working on resolution.

The security issue that was brought to light - Security Disclosure: CCP SSO Tokens not being revoked by character transfers (#1356) · Issues · Alliance Auth / allianceauth · GitLab

Wish they would have posted this prior to me buying a character…lol

1 Like

Yeah same, trying to sell.

I hope this get fixes as a priority. I left my corp for char transfer on friday and wasn’t able to transfer to my other account…

is it still possible to pay for the transfer of a character for a plex?

No, since Feb. 2020 it is not longer possilbe.

Hello Capsuleers,

I bring you an urgent message from the GM billing team, it reads as follows: As of Monday, 24th of February, 2020, the only way to transfer characters between accounts will be by using Credit Card (CC); PLEX transfers is no longer possible.

Fly safe o7
1 Like

Updates to the character transfer system has finished. Character transfers are now available again.

Thanks for your patience.

2 Likes

I cant see the option to pay with plex?

because there is no option to pay with plex since 2020 …

Transfer are still locked…and it directs you to Customer Service…

ABCDE

So you should file a Ticket about this here as it seems this is a personal Problem in that case.

I can confirm, that character transfers work again, because I just started one. Bye guys

1 Like

@ISD_Traindriver can you confirm if SSO security issues were fixed, or that transfers after the fix will be secure.

You should probably ask the ccp dev @CCP_Arcade and not an isd volunteer (no offense traindriver)

1 Like

@CCP_Arcade ?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.