Update on Security of the Empire

Lord Crasus,

No. Adding in an unknown element would be detrimental to our efforts. And after the Khanid response to the Kahah uprisings, I want to keep Kingdom forces well away from my battlespace.

Lord Sarum asked for us, not you. The Cardinal was quite specific about where loyalist forces should go.

Sekhmet Alizabeth

2 Likes

SFRIM stands ready, as always, to assist the Empire.

We have deployed a number of depots for various logistical and humanitarian assistance purposes. All staff will coordinate with local Empire forces in whatever way is needed. We are also offering to assist with any transportation needs that other loyalist forces may have when they are deploying to Thebeka.

The directors will be meeting to discuss other ways we can use our capabilities to assist the Empire in this situation.

2 Likes

The Black Hand has forward deployed to stations in both Thebeka and Alkabsi. They are ready to go planetside and commence operations…if the price is right.

I think Mittani should sue you for trademark infringement.

I, in my authority as Canoness of the Order, have transported materials and personnel with which to build and staff a hospital and refugee camp in Thebeka, along with some paramilitary police to ensure their safety.

We have food, water, medical supplies, clothing, building materials, educational and entertainment supplies, and religious materials, with which to ensure the physical, mental, and spiritual well-being of any patients or refugees.

I await instructions from the Thebeka authorities on if this assistance is needed, and if so, where to send it. As long as my wishes are respected, that our personnel are deployed in a humanitarian and not combat role.

1 Like

I think he’s kind of amused by it.

1 Like

On a personal note:

I have appealed to my brother, Lord Avash Avarr of al-Istahal on Hibi III, to grant me authority to dispatch some of our house’s forces, and he has agreed. Forces are currently preparing for deployment in support of the mission on Thebeka III.

2 Likes

I will be observing the situation in Thebeka. I stand with my brothers and sisters in the Ammatar Mandate in praying that the wisdom of House Ardishapur shows as much benevolence and fairness as the Khanid Kingdom demonstrates utter barbarism in Kahah.

I am quite sure you do, you treacherous pile of diseased offal, and equally sure that the many hidden traitors among the Ammatar stand with you in their secret thoughts and deeds. No matter, their time will come.

Leaving aside the matter of the manifest treachery that will have to be addressed, as I have already said, we in the Kingdom are ready to assist our brethren in Holy Amarr.

We in the Kingdom were deeply grateful for the assistance of so many loyal Amarr capsuleers during the unfortunate period of violence in Kahah, and particularly in respect of their wise agreement with our policy of firm and lasting pacification.

I am therefore sure many will answer the call and that the right and needful actions will be taken by those heeding the call of Cardinal Itharen.

I have the honor to be,

Alar

Sa-Baron Chakaid of Ves-Sefris, Zirsem V,
Colonel General of the 19th Royal Uhlans,
Plenipotentiary Representative of His Majesty Farokh Khanid III

Leaving aside the matter of manifest treachery that will have to be addressed

You surely do not mean my treachery. Despite castigation I have weathered from some urging me otherwise, I do not require a cloak of duplicity such as the one you are apt to wrap yourself.

And ‘addressed’ by whom? I don’t recognize your authority nor that of your king and I have not received any formal censure from the Office of the Consulate Governor of the Ammatar Mandate nor from House Ardishapur.

In fact, the only ‘manifest treachery’ that I see is written in the ocean of blood you helped to create in Kahah. Senseless, needless, mindless violence that has left millions dead and millions more without their loved ones. God will judge you for your crimes and may His righteous judgment be swift.

1 Like

I am not sure anything in that statement is true. Never mind now, the professionals are here to show you how things are done properly.

2 Likes

On behalf of Her Ladyship Mitara Newelle, Holder of Damnidios Para’nashu, Champion of House Sarum -

As a loyal and faithful vassel of His Highness Lord Arrach Sarum, Her Ladyship has ordered the deployment of Newelle forces to Alkabsi IV. Said forces are to assist 1st Sarum Royal Army in bringing a swift end to these scum that continue to defy Sarum rule. While immediate field command shall fall to Sekhmet Alizabeth, 1st Sarum Royal Army controls the situation on Alkabsi and our forces will operate fully under their command structure. The 331st Sarum Hussars were on the ground within hours and His Highness will gain command of further Para’nashu personnel, both ground and space, over the coming days.

To these rebels, and those heathens and heretics who incite chaos within Holy Amarr -

"Run and you shall be crushed.
Stand and you shall fall.
Kneel and you shall be saved."

Virtue. Valor. Victory.

Chancellor Pious Newelle

5 Likes

She is practical and levelheaded, and I honestly like her. At the same time, she is entirely willing to pull the trigger on innocents if she feels it is necessary. So when she says “burn the cluster”, I take her seriously.

2 Likes

I have arrived in system with the most important supplies of all…thousands of units of Vitoc.

I await further instructions on how I might make best use of these precious supplies.

The Griffin standard has been raised on Thebeka III.

The Excubitoris chapter initial deployment of the Legio XII Zakara, lead by the Dresi Rapid Response Spearhead and the 1st Classiarii have landed on Numayriyah and successfully established their initial beachhead. These two assault formations have now been joined by the 1st Oris Infantry and 1st Dresi Guard. They have secured landing sites for further formations, though they report several instances of hostile contact. The Dresi Rapid Response has special training in riot control and non-lethal apprehension of targets, and whenever possible groups of unarmed hostiles are being subdued for study and treatment. Of course, the proliferation of arms into the rioting population will limit the success of non-lethal containment strategies.

Four more Excubitoris Legions, the Legio XX Abath, Legio XII Kazari, Legio XI Mehatoor, and Legio III Amarr have successfully made transit to Thebeka and will be landing in the coming days to support Governor Numayr.

8 Likes

Sa-Baron,

Please do not mistake SFRIM’s defense of a vassal of the Empire for any sort of approval of your policies. Indeed, we object in the strongest terms to your policies of needless bloodshed and military incompetence that, as we are already seeing, are likely to cause more rebellions against the wise and benevolent rule of the Amarr Empire.

We heed the call of Cardinal Itharen gladly, so that we may show what right and needful actions in the cause of Reclaiming look like.

4 Likes

Fellow Faithful,

SFRIM is pleased to announce that we will be deploying to the surface of Thebeka III. We will be making deployments of our baseliner medical personnel, as well as support staff, with security and combat assets in place to defend them as needed. These forces will be made up of both SFRIM medical and logistical staff, SFRIM security contractors, and forces from various Holders within SFRIM as well as our alumni. At this time, the mission of these personnel is both to provide humanitarian relief to the citizens of the Empire, and to provide medical and logistical support for the MIO-led counter-insurgency efforts on the planet. Currently, it is not planned for these forces to engage in offensive operations. SFRIM head of security Karene Avarr will have command of SFRIM forces on the ground.

Search and Rescue Special Operations teams will also be deployed under the SFRIM aegis. Due to opsec, further details on this cannot be provided at this time.

Amarr Victor.

2 Likes

Right, now pay attention and follow these steps very carefully.

1: Dock in a station.
2: Take the Vitoc to an airlock.
3: Put the Vitoc in the airlock.
4: You, yourself, walk into the airlock with the Vitoc.
5: Close the inner airlock door, staying with the Vitoc inside the airlock.
6: Open the outer airlock door.

8 Likes

Missed the “cancel your clone contract” step…

4 Likes

Now the great question becomes: if PIE and SFRIM troops are ordered to fire into mobs of revolting Minmatar slaves, will they do it? When the first row of slaves falls, will they fire again when they see the blood of the Minmatar fly? Will they keep firing when the broken, mangled bodies of dead and dying Minmatar begin to pile up?

Or will they be humanitarian and liberal, and refuse orders, and call for human rights lawyers to launch prosecutions against their superiors?

I think the latter, for PIE and SFRIM are wayward and liberal organizations, with none of the moral courage needed for counter-insurgency.