📈 Updated EVE Market Order Broker and Relist Fees Infographic (brought to you by USIA)

Good EVEning!

Several years ago, Thoraemond created an infographic to depict the relationship between Corp/Faction Standings and Broker Fees. This infographic has become badly out of date by at least two massive economics revamp patches, so as Co-Head of the United Standings Improvement Agency [USIA], I’ve decided to put together an updated infographic that incorporates all the recent changes and also makes a few improvements over the original graphic.

Major changes from the original graphic:

• Graph updated for new broker fee % formula
  • Broker Fees are expressed in terms of broker fee reduction (which is skill-independent) instead of as an actual value (which depends on your Broker Relations skill)
  • Broker Fees are depicted as a smooth color gradient instead of discrete colors
  • Relist fees have since been introduced and are now explained in the infographic
  • The permalink URL for the latest version of the infographic is indicated at the top. Should improvements ever be made to this infographic, or should CCP ever release additional economics revamp patches in the future, this infographic will be updated and you can find the latest version there.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to improve the infographic, kindly respond to this thread, send me an EVEmail (Archer en Tilavine), PM me on Discord (Archer en Tilavine#8734), or let me know on the USIA Discord server. If anyone would like to have their standings increased to lower broker fees, or would like some (free!) advice on raising standings themselves or minimizing the impact on relist fees (we know “the secret”), join the USIA Discord server and let’s have a chat. (USIA was formed from the merger of The Standings Improvement Agency [TSCA] headed by Imiarr Timshae and the Lotek Standings Improvement Service [LCSIS] headed by Archer en Tilavine. We’ve been in operation for more than 10 years, and have even been spotlighted by ISD/CCP.)

7 Likes

It sounds almost like self promotion to be thanking my business partner for this, but I actually didn’t contribute at all but will definitely use it, so thank you Archer :smiley:

2 Likes

As the “someone” the OP declined to name, I confirm I don’t intend to update my chart, the last edition of which was released via eve-files.com (thanks Chribba!), almost four years ago: https://eve-files.com/media/corp/Thoraemond/eve-market-order-broker-fees-2016-04-28.png

The markets just aren’t what they were 5, 10, and 15 years ago.

P.S. I’m still, apparently, a “new user” here so could post two links. This old illustration could maybe also use an update?: https://eve-files.com/media/corp/Thoraemond/eve-trading-skills-for-remote-orders-20101217.png

Please pardon the omission; I did not notice you had written your name on the work, being in small light-gray-on-white letters and all. Sorry about that! We have made heavy use of your chart, and we would not want to deprive you of the recognition that you deserve. I’ll update both this post and our Reddit crosspost now that I know who the original author is.

last i saw chribba was actually selling his character…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.