Several years ago, Thoraemond created an infographic to depict the relationship between Corp/Faction Standings and Broker Fees. This infographic has become badly out of date by at least two massive economics revamp patches, so as Co-Head of the United Standings Improvement Agency [USIA], I’ve decided to put together an updated infographic that incorporates all the recent changes and also makes a few improvements over the original graphic.
Major changes from the original graphic:
- Graph updated for new broker fee % formula
- Broker Fees are expressed in terms of broker fee reduction (which is skill-independent) instead of as an actual value (which depends on your Broker Relations skill)
- Broker Fees are depicted as a smooth color gradient instead of discrete colors
- Relist fees have since been introduced and are now explained in the infographic
- The permalink URL for the latest version of the infographic is indicated at the top. Should improvements ever be made to this infographic, or should CCP ever release additional economics revamp patches in the future, this infographic will be updated and you can find the latest version there.
If anyone has any suggestions on how to improve the infographic, kindly respond to this thread, send me an EVEmail (Archer en Tilavine), PM me on Discord (Archer en Tilavine#8734), or let me know on the USIA Discord server. If anyone would like to have their standings increased to lower broker fees, or would like some (free!) advice on raising standings themselves or minimizing the impact on relist fees (we know “the secret”), join the USIA Discord server and let’s have a chat. (USIA was formed from the merger of The Standings Improvement Agency [TSCA] headed by Imiarr Timshae and the Lotek Standings Improvement Service [LCSIS] headed by Archer en Tilavine. We’ve been in operation for more than 10 years, and have even been spotlighted by ISD/CCP.)