Urging Caution: Turnur Catastrophe and Seyllin Incident Comparison

Haven’t seen any evidence of fractal time distortion with Zarms or Draugr. At least, not beyond the same kind of time distortion we regularly produce with large numbers of titans.

you know the difference between empire build up stuff, and stuff that cames from triglavia - do you ?

Ok, i am outta here…

So, I just thought I’d bring this up again…

As reported here:

In a particularly disturbing development, reports of Triglavian activity have been confirmed. Large squadrons of Svarog Clade vessels have been recorded roaming through Turnur in an apparent “reconnaissance in force” by the Triglavians. AEGIS units taking part in continuing search, rescue, and evacuation efforts across Turnur have monitored the activity and reported their findings to EDENCOM high command.

Reports from Turnur also indicate significant effects on local space-time topography as well as large increases in disruptive radiation throughout the system. Ship sensor systems appear to be severely impacted while changes to space-time have increased the performance of warp drives. In a development predicted by some scientists and capsuleers, the system is reportedly seeing a large increase in unstable wormhole activity, with some noting the similar effects, at differing scales, seen after the Seyllin Incident and the Thera stellar event.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.