Useless daily gifts

I do not know about anyone else but I am sick and tired of fireworks as a daily gift, they have no value they add nothing to the game no ISK value what so ever and just a waste of cargo storage space… It would be better to recieve just 10 ISK a day rather than this useless crap… Even in real life it is just like burning your maney the only difference is if you live in a cold enviroment you’d get a few minutes of warmth as you watch your hard earned money go up in smoke…

3 Likes

You don’t like them. Other people do like them.

Whatever vOv

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

3 Likes

They’re free, ignore them if you don’t like them.

They’re fun for some…fun is much more valuable than isk…

4 Likes

Maybe you are supposed to just set them all off at once, like the old WWII trick of submarines blowing debris out of the torpedo tubes, to make an inattentive ganker think they blew you up?

That free skins will have some value next year. Longer you hold onto them, more they will be worth.

Accept most are 30 days and they dont go to your cargo but apply themselves to yur haracter immediately

Can we all please appreciate the fact that it takes a self entitled, spoiled asshole to complain about free stuff?

5 Likes

They are not useless, they are outright harmful. CCP doesn’t just give you worthless items, they also give you really expensive drugs at times, which eats into player business.

Would like to see some stats on how many people trash the stuff before even redeeming a thing. And speaking of trashing: Why is it so easy to miss the Trash button`? Why does it not have the same larger button hitbox that the Redeem button has?

It is like digging through dirt to find a coin.

A booster in the redeem queue is worth more than a booster in your cargo hold because you don’t lose it if you get blown up prematurely.

Im talking about 4-4 event tied to fireworks OP mentions. Not evergreen daily.

So…having a much wider potential market exposed to and possibly wanting to buy your player-produced boosters because ccp gave them free but limited tries of them is harmful to ingame business? …ok…

1 Like

As you probably are an american who voted for twat trump both times you cankeep your insults were the sun don’t shine and that is spelt “ARSE” not a donkey…

Woopsie doodle

*ready popcorn

2 Likes

It’s American. Show some respect. I’d capitalize the name of your country even if I thought it was as broken as I think America and the Americans that live there are.

1 Like

to be fair to him Mr Epeen, might want to ask him which american he is talking about? North, South, or Central?

Well, he did mention Trump. So it’s pretty obvious which one he’s talking about.

1. I’m Austrian.
  2. Ironically enough, it’s you who is behaving like a typical USAmerican. Self entitled and spoiled beyond repair.
  3. Your post makes you look even dumber than the initial one. Congratulations.

Think about what it means when someone complains about free stuff.

Think.
Even you can do it.
Now go sit in a corner and think about what you’ve done.

1 Like

Something the pedants in this forum need to remember is common usage.

If I call you a ■■■, ■■■■■■ or gay, I’m not comparing you to a cigarette, bundle of sticks, or referring to your happiness. By the same token, when people say American, they don’t mean Brazilian, Canadian, or Mexican. They mean a citizen of the U.S.A.

So stop with the “Which America, bruh?” and USAmerican crap. It makes you the opposite of what you think it makes you.

No. He’s RoAEuropean.