Ushra’Kahn Incursion in Floseswin High Orbit Repelled by Amarr Militia Titan Fleet

I can assure you neither side can afford neither me or the other Miz.

3 Likes

All slaves have a price. Hence slaves

2 Likes

I feel somewhat disinclined to engage with these points in depth, as the first two criticisms seem to just be regurgitations of the points I’ve made better myself. The only really interesting point you make, in agreement with the primitive Orta, is that you find it odd to see our Avatars drive a Hel from orbit, given our apparent hesitation to bring these very assets to bear for the highly appropriate task of dispatching Minmatar Militia frigates in previous engagements.

If I may be so bold, despite your claim to apparent neutrality on this issue, I suspect that you are precisely as neutral on this topic as you are knowledgeable about the utility of super capital vessels.

Ohh look. Mr Nobody is trying to insult me with the most unoriginal term. Just quit it already. All this ■■■■■■■■ aint gonna fool anyone of importance. You are just making a fool out of yourself.

5 Likes

Quit while you’re behind slavers.

While I do like and entertain idea of a minmatar pilot finally getting back into their senses and standing against Shakorite’s aggression… his actions are not very logical.

If he needed to submit thousands of freedom fighters to justice, he could have done it way more efficiently, transferring them directly to MIO.

Risking and destroying such fine and expensive ship to get rid of just ten thousands of pesky terrorists sounds extremely alogical and unprofitable embezzlement, one who could to that would not think in terms of efficiency and likely would be a cultist (like, for example, same freedom fighters, or, taking example from recent history - Mr. Nauplius). There are many ways of efficiently executing criminals like freedom fighters without damaging such expensive equipment. In the worst case he could have simply ejected them to save the ship to let the can be destroyed by same Avatar (and for sure mortality in that case woud be 100%).

Switching from ‘freedom fighter’ to Imperial side means doing a logical and rational decision, while same freedom fighter terrorists are irrational fanatics and cultists.

Which leads me to a conclusion that the pilot did that actually ‘for the Republic’ and U’K simply tries to blame him in resulting situation, making him a scapegoat and escalating it even by calling him a traitor - and, honsetly, I don’t believe that, until I see the guy himself disgracing himself with actual treason.

2 Likes

There are multiple other explanations than these two extremes.

For example: Irnof Sirober, basically well-meaning but a hotheaded an inexperienced person, was for some reason convinced that a good way to help Floseswin is to get a freighterful of freedom fighters and fly to Floseswin orbit. He is new and young, but hearing of his plans, someone (and this was clearly, according to evidence and reactions, not U’K) hands him a freighter. He then uses Ushra’Khan’s good name, which he has recently joined, to recruit some equally well-meaning but hotheaded and inexperienced volunteers (gods and spirits know the Matari have no shortage of those), and flies to Floseswin, where his ship is promptly destroyed and his volunteers taken prisoner.

The main question in this story becomes: who provided the freighter and the skill injectors? And with what motives?

4 Likes

‘What exactly were the circumstances that led to the timing and composition of the intercept?’ would also be a key question in this scenario. Though I guess it is possible that the publicity around Gheinok’s Day could explain both a foolish incursion and the presence of a parade fleet to destroy it.

5 Likes

If my understanding of what happened is correct, it does not seem far-fetched that opsec is not this person’s strong suit either. Docksides talk.

That said, it is not inconceivable either that the person who provided the freighter did so with the intent of luring the freedom fighters in and was prepared to meet them.

3 Likes

There’s only one way to settle this argument. Mud wrestling !

The Kaztropolis Grand Arena is available for hire. 250k spectator capacity. Kaztropolitan certified non-toxic safety sports mud is also available, or clients can provide their own.

I may be a “Mr Nobody” here, but that’s due to the fact that I let my ships and my corp and the alliance we fly under, do most of my talking, rather than hiding behind a keyboard on these slave-infested notice boards.

1 Like

While electronic warfare tactics employed by the Minmatar Militia are considerable (I wish our Caldari brethren were more selective with regard to the rifraff to whom they supply griffin blueprints), I assure that the cyber warfare capabilities of Imperial forces are both considerable and classified. However, I can assure you that synthesizing public records of ship losses is currently beyond our reach.

If you’d care to contribute anything of substance to this discussion, I implore you to do so by providing two things:

1. Evidence
  2. Complete thoughts
2 Likes

Please feel free to provide evidence of me faking kills. Oh that’s right, you have no evidence.

All of my kills are a matter of public record.

You clearly have absolutely no idea what titans are used for.

As if anyone else on this forum is anything else.

1 Like

There have been plentiful of evidence in this thread.

At this point I might as well roll my eyes so hard that I can read the serial number of my snakes. Even Olacar xer Sarum called you out.

5 Likes

Maybe you should just stop adding to that evidence. Since you have been unable to provide any evidence of the important matters.

How bold of you to think you are the one to decide that.

3 Likes

I believe that would be Lord Qatib Olacar xer Sarum to you, tribal scum. There’s no need to mention in your blithering that you are the proud owner of snakes, as I doubt any present are surprised to learn that you’ve made an art out of the act of fleeing from Amarr fleets with great haste.

Indeed, Lord Qatib Olacar xer Sarum was very clear in his stance on the relative station of Lord Newelle and myself. I don’t recall Lord Qatib Olacar xer Sarum making any statements of relevance regarding your incoherent mutterings of subterfuge. If you contend to put such unwise words into the mouth of Sarum a second time, I assure you, no quality of snake implants will save you from the pursuers I will dispatch.

1 Like

Unsubstantiated heckling is hardly evidence; hyperbole and finger-pointing are all that back the wild claims, because there is nothing to find.

1 Like

Ohh no. The clown of the month is threatening me. What shall I do?

So tell me: what is your plan this time? Stage another freighter kill? Or put an astra in orbit over my home planet? Such a dangerous time we live in with Mikal Vektor around.

3 Likes