The Liberation of Floseswin

Greetings Brothers and Sisters as well as foreigners and enemies,

little over a day ago the system of Floseswin has been liberated by the forces of the Minmatar Militia. In a suprise attack on the system that lasted for little over 2 days and after only brief but heavy fights the combined forces of multiple militia groups assisted by Matari loyalists and Galente allies were victorious.

Soon affter the republic fleet took control over the system Ushra’Khan started to deploy troops and equipment as well as supplies to the planet of Floseswin IV further bolstering the defences there.

This operation was not aimed at a longer occupation and we will most likely not mount the same kind of defensive campagne we did last year. We instead aimed at disrubting the preperations for an invasion and to allow reinforcements to arrive.
Our hopes are that the Republic will use the time we once again bought them with our blood to set up a propper defense.
Besides our efforts to liberate the system and help to defnd its planets we want to remind our people and the slavers that we will retaliate any agression against the Matari.

We thank all our allies for their contribution.

May the Spirits of Matar and Pator guide those worthy.
We come for our people!

Chief Harkon Thorson

10 Likes

Greetings Step Brothers and Step Sisters as well as anyone else who may be stuck in a dryer,

today the system of Floseswin has been liberated by the forces of the Amarr Militia. In an obvious attack on the system that lasted for little over 2 days and after occasional fights and watching B-Holomovies on Galnet, the combined force of a few LP enthusiasts were victorious.

Soon after the empire fleet took control over the system Local Is Primary started to deploy social media influencers, equipment and supplies to the planet of Floseswin IV further bolstering SRP revenue from product placement and ad revenue.

This operation was not aimed at a longer occupation and we will most likely not mount the same kind of defensive campagn we did last year. We instead aimed at disrubting the goods of our sponsors (Quafe) to increase our SRP fund.

Our hopes are that the Empire will use the time we once again bought them with our bordom and livers to win over the hearts and minds of the population.

Besides our efforts to liberate the system and help to defend its planets we want to remind our people to buy Quafe and follow us on OnlyFCs.

We thank all our allies for their contribution.

May the Empress guide those who are worthy.

We come for our beer!

CTRLV Head of Corporate Relations - Tristan daCuhna

11 Likes

Good guys win again.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m sure launching anti-matter munitions at civilian population centers has really endeared them to the locals.

I mean, there are actual people living on Flos. The humans living on bosboger aren’t “people” in the same sense. They’re not citizens. They’re feral property.

Yeah, and Flos is where the Amarr used submarine-launched anti-matter munitions on the civilian populace.

1 Like

Would that be more or less collateral damage in your estimation than one could expect from Skalmöld-variant planetary assault dreadnoughts firing on Port Kul? War is messy.

I’m not the one saying ‘we will win over hearts and minds’.

So really, it’s kind of moot, ain’t it?

1 Like

If you are going to take it at face value do not let me stop you, you may want to lodge a complaint with Quafe for their sponsorship of drunken crusaders.

I doubt they’ll pay more attention to that than they have to complaints about the taste of Quafe.

So you have either a palate or a sense of humour… good to know.

A sense of humour then, as we know she lacks taste.

I must commend Ushra’khan and especially Thorson for their little maneuver; even I must admit their sensing of an opening to exploit served them well. Weaknesses within the Crusade were exposed and may now be corrected, at the expense of a hasty re-supply and potential reinforcement of a besieged planet. Whether it was a minor or major cost is yet to be seen.

As for the oft-repeated assertion that Ushra’khan is a terrorist organisation foremost rather than a guardian of its so-called kin, I am glad to see a more defensive stance being exhibited by the Bloody Fist of late. Guerilla warfare on their own backwaters seems to suit them far better than occupying Amarr systems such as Kamela or Arzad.

Enjoy the taste of your stolen victory for now, for I assure you I will continue to ensure it will be brief and turn bitter soon enough.

I see we’ve flushed out the Quafe fan!

Flushing Quafe away at least spares your kidneys the ordeal of being the middleman.

Generally I think we call these facts, Lord Newelle.

My gratitude for the intervention, no doubt I have shamed my erstwhile tutors.

Why would you ever call facts “Lord Newelle”?

COMMAS, PEOPLE. Sheesh!

Yes, hello, I am a fact.

See Arrendis? All jokes, no taste!

You really seem more like an opinion to me. Maybe even fake news.

Or, you know, making a joke directed at someone they’ve known for many years. Especially since U’K-as-terrorist-organization is kind of… you know… duh? One side’s terrorism is the other side’s ‘good start’.

Oh, I’m not making light of accusations of terrorism. I’m making light of accusations of not being terrorists. Just as I’d find utterly laughable any attempt to claim House Sarum, or indeed, the entire Empire, aren’t themselves terrorists on a much, much larger scale.

Threat of violence against non-combatants in order to advance a socio-political agenda through fear.

Whole worlds full of slaves, living under threat of violence to themselves and their children, unless they toe the line, submit, and go meekly into the grist mills that reduce them, over a lifetime, to so much more fodder.

The bombardment of the slave residential sectors of Kahah III and IV, cheered on by the Empire and actively supported by Empire loyalists in this thread, was not so long ago.

And of course, this thread itself. House Sarum’s attack on Floseswin IV continues, a military assault on civilian populations well before the Amarr grew desperate enough to start lobbing anti-matter weapons of mass destruction at civilians. And why? Because Lord Sarum’s peepee was shriveled when he learned that AmarrMil eggers in his military circuit were making deals with the enemy. So… atrocities, to alter behavior. Terrorism.

So sure. I’ll forgive your lack of appreciation for the gallows humor of those who know that accusations or denials of terrorism by a few dozen capsuleers isn’t even a drop in the bucket of horrors and heinous acts to be laid at the feet of the Amarr. Just don’t expect the Empire to forgive you, if you dare object to whatever form their next assault on the innocent takes.

Ah, there it is. Already, you know you don’t dare. It’s not your place. You mustn’t use that capacity to judge right and wrong that you believe your god gave you. No no, using his gifts would be wrong. It says so, right there in the scriptures that get rammed down your throat by the people in power. The scriptures that just happen to say that the people in power should keep all the power.

As for the accusations… I’m not sidestepping them at all. U’K are terrorists. I don’t see how acknowledging that is ‘sidestepping’ anything. That doesn’t mean I’m sympathetic toward terrorism. But sometimes, I’m sympathetic to those on whose behalf the terrorists act.

Just not when those people are powerful interests with their own armies of terror.