Utari's Puppies (Formerly Off-Topic Thread)

So, let’s just get this out of the way?

I’m not with the Cartel, though I’m probably something they cooked up. Long story. My predecessor would be saying something similar, even: she apparently left on bad terms. It’s possible she’s even still alive somewhere, hiding from them. (Hence the long story leading to me maybe being a Cartel project.)

Either way, I don’t think of myself as one or owe them any loyalty to speak of.

One or two of my old Cartel associates are still in touch, but the ones who don’t think of me as a “ghost” mostly seem to think of me as a different person.

If you want to keep using that as a taunt, well, you’re welcome to I guess. I don’t expect I’ll be hurt by it all that much, though. It’s not like I have all that much against the Cartel; I just don’t work for them. And I don’t claim to be an especially moral person; possibly the opposite.

By the way, I don’t think my predecessor ever answered to “Seraphim,” either, but whatever. Also, the Amarr call celestial beings “sefrim.”

I’m not one of those, either-- just a shadow, scared of the dark, willingly bound to the strongest light she could find.

Oh-- we can get this out of the way, too: you can call me weak if you like. You seem like the type who might try that, and think it’d sting. I made the mistake of listening to that kind of taunt once before. It’s how I wound up here.

I won’t be so easily manipulated again.

2 Likes