Utari's Puppies (Formerly Off-Topic Thread)

Please excuse me, Ms. Elsebeth! That wasn’t very good from my side, considering I wanted to display respect to your people, who died fighting that abomination known as Federation.

I am always trying to post my replies in regard of current discussions, but since my last replies in that topic were not related to it, I guess I have to ask for forgiveness and explain my actions.

I do, indeed, trying to keep myself under control and reply with interest of the topic, however… when some morons jump up and attack me with disregard of discussion, using the thread only as a platform for their puny attempts, I do reply them whenever and wherether they try it in order to protect my Honor and Dignity.

Of course, it’s these trolls who started off-topic, but since I replied to them, I am guilty as well. I am deeply sorry for this, but it just can’t be helped.

We have one habit in the culture, to do what has to be done, even if it is wrong and will lead to our punishment. We commit a crime and surrender ourselves for the punishment instead of going gurista.

Now, what I did wasn’t a severe crime per se, but I believe it was hurting for you, that’s why I am asking forgiveness from you. And if you cannot give this forgiveness and will demand satisfaction, my honor demands me to be available to meet you in space.

– D. Kim, Strike Cmdr.

1 Like