Utari's Puppies (Formerly Off-Topic Thread)

That’s an extremely generous way to look at it.

Myself, when I see someone defending or siding with a person like Kim, I see it as an exhibition of that person’s similar thoughts and beliefs.

I appreciate the backup, honest, but I think you might be hurting my argument more than helping it.

1 Like

I’m not suggesting that I’ll ever be anyone’s paragon of virtue, only that the Archbishop isn’t nearly as good a person as he makes out. You could even take it as a caution against giving some people too much ‘benefit of the doubt’, if you like.

I’m also a signatory of the petition in question.

1 Like

I am…frankly, surprised at you Mel, of all people. I dare say we know this man on the same level, yes man…as people tend to forget there is one beneath the title of Archbishop. He has likely come to your defense and probably even @MantelGlobalIndustries’ defense when they needed it and likely never even deserved it. He’s about the only person I know that can see beneath the monster on the exterior of every human he’s ever met. So, point of Kim aside, you really think slamming him here is appropriate? You really feel justified in that?

And racist? Let’s look at that one for a second shall we. I am very well known for hunting Amarr simply for their misfortune of being on the opposite side, as capsuleers across the cluster often do. Yet you don’t demonize me or my actions. A little hypocritical, don’t you think?

I’m not slamming him. He’s doing something hurtful, and I’m asking him to stop.

For you, shooting Amarr is your job, and that’s pretty much it. You don’t broadly consider them beneath you otherwise, and you’re perfectly fine with cooperating with them or even defending them, as you’re doing now.

2 Likes

Sometimes it’s the duty of a friend to inform you when you’re stepping a line that you may not see. I don’t see what Mel is doing as anything other than trying to be helpful.

3 Likes

Exactly. Constantin crossed a massive line by defending Kim. It’s never been a big deal, until now, after what she did to me at the party.

… Also, my curiosity is getting the best of me.

Is this just a general observation, or do you know something I don’t?

Azazel is just trying desperately to get into the man’s pants, so he comes here on the IGS white knighting for a man who is not only a supporter of the Amarr Empire’s institution of generational chattel slavery, but who also has made his entire life’s work the support and forwarding of the Empire’s theocratic doctrines - including the Reclaiming.

Pay the horny, mewling mutt no mind at all, Ms. Ramijozana. He’s as transparent as Kim, in his own particular little way, but we all just forgive him because he’s also kind of cute, I guess.

We do?

I was only talking about ‘we’ as in the people who sleep with him. Unless you’re on that list as well, which I don’t know to be honest.

In that case, may I suggest that you all keep the issue of Drakonis’s sluttery privately between yourselves, and not air it all out here in public?

2 Likes

Negative.

Tough. I already suggested it. At the very least, I’d think you’d show one another enough respect not to air each others’ dirty laundry here where it will only lead to mockery from a number of parties.

1 Like

For this to be relevant, I would have to care what you or “a number of parties” thinks. I am concerned with the opinions of maybe two or three people, no more than that - and of those two or three, I only care about their opinions with regards to one or two very, very specific matters. This isn’t one of them.

As it sits, Drakonis wants to white knight for someone being called to the floor over his having white knighted for Diana Kim of all people. As that all happened here on the IGS, so is this. If you don’t like it, don’t engage with it. I’m sure there’s plenty of other things for you to busy yourself with, pilot.

Sounds like the lovebirds are fighting.

1 Like

Are you sure you want in on all of this, Elkin? No, we’re not ‘fighting’.

No…

You’re right. I don’t want in on any of this.
Carry on.

3 Likes

No, you’d have to care whether or not Drakonis or his other partners care. But clearly, you’ve no regard for any of them. So let me rephrase:

Keep your collective sluttery out of my thread.

lol somewhere around the 1500 replies mark, this thread took on a life of its own. Maybe ever before that. This isn’t your thread, and I don’t give two shits what you think about anything at all.

1 Like

Definitely still my thread.

1 Like