Utari's Puppies (Formerly Off-Topic Thread)

Well, I can’t recall actually visiting it before, so I cannot make a judgement as to how cool it is, but it is certainly acceptable, yes.

2 Likes

She keeps it around 18 degrees.

1 Like

You haven’t. It’s my vacation home. Or vacation island. The latter is probably more accurate.

And usually around 24 degrees, Arra.

1 Like

Does not matter, if “it” is a simple tasering, or something more serious.

It’s pure victim-blaming, and woman-shaming, to say that “she was asking for it”.

1 Like

I mean, a woman could walk down the streets of Kaztropolis naked (except for shoes of course, and a hat. The pavement can be uncomfortably hot in the noon sun.), and no-one would even think she was “asking for it”. Whatever it is.

1 Like

I AM SOLD!

I have time most days between 16.00 and 00.00 Evetime as well, prefer somewhere around 18-19.00 evetime, if sometime in the next few days works for you all? Say tomorrow, or in two days?

1 Like

When I’ve been told that I’ll be tasered for wearing the neon socks, and do it specifically to provoke Miz, and nobody else gets tasered for it, it’s not shaming anyone, it’s acknowledging that I’m doing it to bait out that reaction.

1 Like

Ugh. So cold.

1 Like

I’ve been feeling like you and Valate have been having two completely different conversations.

My week is pretty clear. 18-19:00 works well for me, but I can make pretty much any time from 14:00 to 2:00, given notice.

Except for Thursday night. Then I have Plans.

1 Like

Mine’s a little uncertain; I should be available more or less reliably after 19:00 hours most of the week. That’s not something I can straightforwardly promise, though.

1 Like

So maybe tomorrow, if that works for everyone?

1 Like

Sure.

2 Likes

Tomorrow after 19:00, then? I can do that, as well.

2 Likes

I probably cannot make that. However, I will make arrangements for Aira to give landing clearances at the island.

It’s a small island in the Synchelle system.

Be nice to my drones.

I wish I could be there.

4 Likes

Just drop in during the middle? You’d be most welcome whenever you can clear up time.

And if it doesn’t work, we can arrange a followup with you there.

2 Likes

Sometimes it would be nice to meet someone who lusted after my body, and not just my mind.

1 Like

Well. Close enough? I find I have no pithy remarks, for once.

1 Like

I had no involvement with this one.

1 Like

How long do you anticipate we’ll be there? I can make it, but I do feel a bit poorly about being there while our hostess is absent.

Also, I may have to break away for a few hours starting around 2100.

1 Like

Honestly, this was predictable, with or without Samira’s actions. The fact that Khanid’s dog timed this to include the Queen (who I suspect will be ‘gravely injured’ but survive and make a complete recovery due to the Kingdom’s advanced medical technology) was a nice touch, though.

And yes, I’m saying Chakaid likely did this, and would have done this without Samira’s reprisal attack.

1 Like