V e n d e t t a. mercs

Hire VENDETTA.

77c285b9e27675c2d2cf4b5747930761e61cf98b_1_352x499

As of today, the alliance logo formerly used by Vendetta Mercenary Group [UDIE] (allianceID 99002974) has been transferred to the alliance V E N D E T T A [VMG] (allianceID 99008325).

This can be seen on our imageserver here:

This action was undertaken on request of the owner and original creator of the logo, who no longer permits its use by the old alliance, Vendetta Mercenary Group [UDIE].

New permission for usage has been granted to V E N D E T T A [VMG].

Please be aware that it could take a few days for this logo change to update in game, and on third party sites that are using the EVE API.

With this in mind, Vendetta Mercenary Group may no longer use this logo.

Any instances where this happens will be considered impersonation, and will be dealt with as such under our policies.

3 Likes

Good to see the logo back in the right hands :slight_smile:

Thank you for updating the community here. On behalf of all of the pilots in VENDETTA + friends, we respectfully request that there is no ‘one up’ and forum trolling in relation to this. Our stance is that our response should be in game. The last thing CCP Falcon requested is that this does not cause more forum issues. As for in game - We want a good fight. This is where the fight should take place.

2 Likes

According to forum rules shouldn’t this thread be locked, as the thread owner isn’t in V E N D E T T A?

And likewise, wouldn’t the use of the logo by the Natural Clone Killer who is not in V E N D E T T A be not allowed? I guess you can probably go get permission to use it for holesale.

1 Like

Moving on.

HIRE VENDETTA, PIRAT AND HOLESALE.

SPECIAL COME BACK OFFER OF 3 FOR 1!

Several off topic posts deleted.

This thread is for discussion of mercenary services from V E N D E T T A [VMG].

If you have issues with moderation, please bring them to us via the correct channels.

To hire VENDETTA contact: Natural CloneKiller, Khromius or Anthrobeau.

IMG-20170706-WA0003

HIRE VENDETTA . we will do your dirty work.

Contact. Khromius, Anthrobeau or Natural CloneKiller

I’ll just leave this here

https://evewho.com/pilot/Natural+CloneKiller

I thought you had to be in an alliance to have a thread about its services? @CCP_Falcon

Don’t start this petty rubbish, I barely play and know that Vendetta aswell as Gnomes (vmg) leave their alliances to join in on other content.

Vendetta Merc Group thread is made my Jr, who also isn’t in VMG anymore.
https://evewho.com/pilot/Pheonix+Jr

CCP Falcon has got better things to do then deal with two groups who aren’t overly active and probably less then 1% of the playerbase.

2 Likes

Exactly lol. As all that would happen is i start a thread on toons in the respected alliances.

Moving on.

1 Like

well hello

HIRE. ONE. HIRE THEM ALL. :zipper_mouth_face::thinking:

so, vmg is part of pirate`s now? eh?

We are everywhere…

Hire US TODAY. HIRE PIRAT AND ALL OUR FRIENDS.