Vendetta Mercenary Group New Management!

It took me a day and a half to read your reply ^^

It’s a bit hard to understand your statement, you either DEFEATED vmg or you STOLE vmg. Now you are contradicting yourself. Oh you simply stole the alliance. Fair enough. Although what I do not understand is why you left and created Gnomeland in the first place. Why didn’t you prove your worth by shutting down VMG and everybody else in eve like your funny bunny mate claims everytime he posts something?

So what you’re saying is that if there are no repercurssions, no matter how low you would have to sink, why not do it, right? As far as I know, you’re much older than 14 :slight_smile: thing that doesn’t apply to the twits or their dog.

No this is not EVE. I don’t see on any of the official channels the syntagm “Come play EVE, you can steal here and nothing will happen” I strongly disagree. This is your choice of who you want to be in EVE, don’t blame the game for your actions. The latest throwing you and your buddies in a rather distasteful category of eve players. I do not understand how can you be happy about it.

I mean it is against everything you wanted to prove, that you were “better” than the group you just left. Instead of becoming better you became a corp thief. Stealing brands you forever, stealing pixels and getting jiggy on the forums along with a bunch of kinds suffering from mental strabismus is actually more like a bad joke, and the jokes on you.

@Lukka_Hawke aside from the fact that you are bombing your own thread and risk to have it shut down…again :joy: you act like you discovered your gfs gspot after years of unsuccesful searches. It was not meant to be hidden my lesser gifted friend, I made that ■■■■ vid in response to your funny whinning when confronted with the loss of what you stole. I did not post it though and that is verifiable through IP and IP logs.

We all laughed when we saw the megasalty replies of the twits (the injustice, the biased decisions taken by CCP employees, oh how unjust life can be - QQ more and drama), we had a great time reading your attempts
to discredit V E N D E T T A but ending up eating your own words and deleting your posts.

To answer your question if me and Pyrus were in the same room, actually yes, four years ago our families spent the summer holidays at Lake Como. Serbelloni has great rooms, although the outdoors is where the true beauty lies. You should ask your parents to take you there sometimes.

@tainted_demon

No no, you got it all wrong, I do not want any truce…with you, I did not ask for one nor have anything to lose. For the sake of the ISDs (and Dom who is posting in between to fish for some easy likes), if you stop your kindergarden class from posting crap, then we can all focus on other stuff and clash ingame. And ffs hire someone to make you some banners and a logo :rofl:

I am absolutely blown away by the fact that you…hahaha damn. Maybe you forgot that I was in the channel too.