Vendetta Mercenary Group New Management!

Free bump for my good pals in VMG

I am still active on the forums, Advertising my alliance does not require me to be active in eve untill i so choose to. I can continue to advertise untill we are active. Edit: I am also still in the alliance.

VMG%20Ad%204

1 Like

And how are you offering ingame services if your group has only 4 people and you are all inactive ? :joy::joy::joy:

So you’re not the original poster just an alt I guess only CCP know that! I am not saying you’re scamming or poking fun but isnt advertising services that you have no intention of fulfilling misleading to the community.

Who said we have no intention on fulfilling anything? don’t drink whatever yaosus is drinking retardation might be contagious,
We are open for contracts, but not all contracts are to kill keepstars in nullsec they come in many varieties. and if we are unable to fulfill a contract for any reason we give the isk back.

We don’t need 100+ blanket wars
We don’t need to park in Jita and blob the undock with blues
We just need a target and a reason to go hunt them.

for some contracts maybe just 1 of us needs to be active to handle it anyone can be a merc, you just just need to be brave enough to post somewhere with a main :slight_smile:

1 Like

It just seems a little strange and I would welcome feedback from the general neutral community not those with a bias either way on this… but if you’re advertising services and at the same time saying the group is inactive its seems a little misleading! its an open question.

Like you do when people purchase your scam contracts that you post on Jita local with your alts? Let’s be realistic…

I could just as easily start making up false statements back at you yaosus, but i’m not 3.

How about this yaosus, as @CCP_Falcon is the community manager on these forums and has to deal with both of us bickering back and forth i will allow him to run all my accounts and wallet transactions (as i’m sure he is able to do with dev tools) and if he finds that i am this jita scamming king you claim i am i will be perma banned from the forums, however if nothing is found then you get yourself a perma forum ban
Either way this drama stops what do you say yaosus?

2 Likes

Do you have any room to call any one inactive? Has khrom finally given you the boot like he said he would so many times? Is that why you aren’t with the rest of the “Group”?

And @Interested_3rdParty If you suggest our thread be closed because the “Original poster” Is active in a different group shouldn’t you be asking the same of the V E N D E T T A. thread? Since Natural Clonekiller is now in holesale?

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: distinctive moronic reply, but it suits the likes of you. I am not the one crying on the forums I offer “mercenary” services.

So you offer services, but you are inactive, how does it work?

No as I told you earlier, while I am not studying to develop highly sought after EMT certifications I am busy running stuff that normally makes people like you cry out that life is unfair. As opposed to you I am not the who carried Khroms suitcase nor do I like to shine shoes for a living, in eve or anywhere else.

You dodged my whole question… confirmed khrom gave you the boot XD

VMG%20Ad%204

I would love that to happen but I am afraid it is against both EULA and the TOS. Why would I want you perma banned from the forums? Who am I going to fight with after, Dom or Saeger or the twits (have you seen the quality of their replies) ? At least you come up with better strategies and lines than them. Jokes aside, on a personal level I am ok with whatever is going on, it’s funny :slight_smile: although I belive for the isds is not that funny anymore.

FYI I do not have an issue with you taking over the alliance, that’s politics and I was already away from the game when that happened. You did what you thought best for yourself, but as much as you would not want it to sound like stealing, it was.

You want a truce, we can actually sit down and have a chat on TS (while we are both recording :joy: ) because I don’t think that your proposal is feasible.

there was only 6 people involved with destroying your entire world (alliance and blues) so I think 4 of us should be more than capable of hunting other contracts too. but thanks for proving our point that we don’t need help from blues like you guys did. You act as a great foil for us to show all of the great qualities we rely on, such as

good use of in game mechanics, You use bad ones,

excessive logi, you use none (one)

excessive scouting, you use none,

small numbers, you blob

Yoasus and friends are quite literally our foil in the eve universe :thinking:

Looks like you won eve :joy::joy::joy: all by yourself.

If you really are then i would like to hear from others as this is an odd request i’m making of a ccp dev, not to mention a waste of his time but then again this all adds up to a larger waste of all of our time.

I wont be perma banned as i can count the number of scam contracts i have made with 3 fingers (when i 1st made an account and had no isk like many people) but none of those contracts were bought by anyone and i gave up after 20 mins. but you claim i run jita bots and am actively scamming or have been while you have known me.
My issue is you offer no proof other than your say so. Also you all of a sudden started talking about this out of nowhere in an attempt to discredit me. Either you are making it up or buying into what others might be saying, however you are the only person i know publicly saying this.

we 100% stole VMG we even had a disco, were given the opportunity and took it, This is EVE. none of us hide that in any way.
We were at war, and being at war no longer friends, this was time for us to cut all ties with Khromius as we had no intention of rejoining his alliance (after his final attempt to recruit us back in). It didn’t work for us when we were sort of his friend unless his blues used their veto card. so yea we opted out of that situation together. We (the original VMG members) stuck with eachother and khrom stuck with whatever it is he has now.

If you would like a truce (with me) all you have to do is stop making things up, i have told you several times i will respond to defend myself, if however you have a valid criticism at least you post with your main and i welcome that. everyone has different opinions on things and if all you hear are your own you end up worse off imo. HS is viewed as the kiddie table and these forums do nothing but prove them right I’m sure we can all do better to keep things more civil.
Last thing i will say on this is I never block anyone and all our in game public chats are open to everyone to easy to get hold of me in game if needed.

TL:DR
I can be a dick but i’m not an asshole :slight_smile:

@pyrus_Arises @Yaosus

Have you ever seen the two of them in the same room?

It took me a day and a half to read your reply ^^

It’s a bit hard to understand your statement, you either DEFEATED vmg or you STOLE vmg. Now you are contradicting yourself. Oh you simply stole the alliance. Fair enough. Although what I do not understand is why you left and created Gnomeland in the first place. Why didn’t you prove your worth by shutting down VMG and everybody else in eve like your funny bunny mate claims everytime he posts something?

So what you’re saying is that if there are no repercurssions, no matter how low you would have to sink, why not do it, right? As far as I know, you’re much older than 14 :slight_smile: thing that doesn’t apply to the twits or their dog.

No this is not EVE. I don’t see on any of the official channels the syntagm “Come play EVE, you can steal here and nothing will happen” I strongly disagree. This is your choice of who you want to be in EVE, don’t blame the game for your actions. The latest throwing you and your buddies in a rather distasteful category of eve players. I do not understand how can you be happy about it.

I mean it is against everything you wanted to prove, that you were “better” than the group you just left. Instead of becoming better you became a corp thief. Stealing brands you forever, stealing pixels and getting jiggy on the forums along with a bunch of kinds suffering from mental strabismus is actually more like a bad joke, and the jokes on you.

@Lukka_Hawke aside from the fact that you are bombing your own thread and risk to have it shut down…again :joy: you act like you discovered your gfs gspot after years of unsuccesful searches. It was not meant to be hidden my lesser gifted friend, I made that ■■■■ vid in response to your funny whinning when confronted with the loss of what you stole. I did not post it though and that is verifiable through IP and IP logs.

We all laughed when we saw the megasalty replies of the twits (the injustice, the biased decisions taken by CCP employees, oh how unjust life can be - QQ more and drama), we had a great time reading your attempts
to discredit V E N D E T T A but ending up eating your own words and deleting your posts.

To answer your question if me and Pyrus were in the same room, actually yes, four years ago our families spent the summer holidays at Lake Como. Serbelloni has great rooms, although the outdoors is where the true beauty lies. You should ask your parents to take you there sometimes.

@tainted_demon

No no, you got it all wrong, I do not want any truce…with you, I did not ask for one nor have anything to lose. For the sake of the ISDs (and Dom who is posting in between to fish for some easy likes), if you stop your kindergarden class from posting crap, then we can all focus on other stuff and clash ingame. And ffs hire someone to make you some banners and a logo :rofl:

I am absolutely blown away by the fact that you…hahaha damn. Maybe you forgot that I was in the channel too.

It doesn’t surprise me in any way that you have difficulties reading.

maybe your reading difficulty’s are responsible for this?
i could elaborate on what i have said but meh, no point wasting any more time with you.

you sure? you seem to contradict this a bit,
speaking of contradictions…

i seriously cant make this up

speaking of making things up

the only channel i was ever in with you was brothers for others mothers a VMG intel chat,

and finally

the twins or anyone else posting has nothing to do with me, they pay for their eve accounts giving them access to the eve forums and i have no right to sensor them,

Even if i did it seems like you would just look for more forum fights anyway… your a walking contradiction yaosus, and i didn’t even get into the stuff like you calling me a scammer while scamming on your own service channel, (where i have been providing actual proof of you selling things you copy from google)
Laughing at lil for flying in a frig to move about while you drop corp and alliance just to move 8 jumps to a citadel bash
Or the harassment warnings you give out on your forum channel while here you are doing what exactly? LOL. and so many more examples.

1 Like

Double post!

You can fight me!