Vendetta Mercenary Group New Management!

So your argument is we are “stealing” and using your work. that you clearly take from google and charge ppl for…
YET WE’RE THE SCAMMERS :rofl:

yaosus your stupidity leads you to some unusual places, I would like to take a moment to reflect on the amusement of this

2 Likes

No cares given on what you use from what i put together. ONLY pixels no big deal.

2 Likes

there are a lot of cares coming from yaosus though

I never stated that you stole anything from me you dirty man you. Pay attention to what I write. I know its hard for you to focus, I am telling that you stole the banners from VMG. Banners you criticized before stealing the alliance. How stupid is that?

You dimwits do not get it yet :slight_smile: and it is so funny to play you.

I am currently in VMG though so you saying i stole from myself?
If you mean to say the banners have nothing to do with you as you sold what you copy/pasted off google to VMG, then why are you here arguing with me?

4 Likes

As someone who’s just taken over a business in real life, I can assure you, we are still using the same advertising, images, logos and so on.

That’s how business works. You take over McDonalds you still have a big M outside your shop and and a picture of Ronald McDonald in the window.

Welcome to life.

3 Likes

Unless you live in outer space, legally bought a company or purchased a franchise, there’s a ton of legal procedures to follow and things that are protected by actual laws.

We’re talking about eve here not real life. For real life there are laws, lawyers and a courthouse.

Good luck taking over MacDonalds. Dafuq you talking about.

So, I think I’ve been pretty civil and fair up until this point, allowing this thread to stay open despite multiple people breaking the rules.

It’s open based on the fact that:

• Regardless of who owns VMG, the alliance leadership is perfectly entitled to post a merc ad under the forum rules.
  • People who have had negative experiences with VMG are perfectly entitled to provide feedback on their experiences working with them

I’ve just issued a couple of temporary suspensions for rulebreaking in this thread, and want to make a couple of things clear:

• This thread is for discussion of VMGs merc services and whether they’re good or bad, as per the forum rules.
  • This is not a thread to talk about who owns video assests.
  • This is not a thread to talk about who owns images.
  • These forums are not for trolling.
  • These forums are not for making personal attacks against people.

This thread, and the rediculous behavior from both sides of the fence in it is taking up way too much moderation time.

Take all that stuff elsewhere, and cut out the toxicity. It stops now.

I’ve never had to do this before, but it’s clear that if it doesn’t happen, the childish behavior is going to continue in this thread.

As of this post, those who continue to disregard what I’m posting here will be permanently banned from the forums.

Off the back of this, if they then decide they want to use alternate characters to try and continue this line of behavior, they’ll also be suspended from EVE.

Additionally, if anyone chooses to abuse the forum tools by mass reporting people in this thread in an attempt to get them banned, they’ll lose their ability to access the forums completely, and permanently.

It’s not hard to stick to the forum rules and be civil human beings.

Do it, or you can go post elsewhere on the internet.

No more warnings.

13 Likes

+1 from me!

bump^

As of today, the alliance logo formerly used by Vendetta Mercenary Group [UDIE] (allianceID 99002974) has been transferred to the alliance V E N D E T T A [VMG] (allianceID 99008325).

This can be seen on our imageserver here:

This action was undertaken on request of the owner and original creator of the logo, who no longer permits its use by the old alliance, Vendetta Mercenary Group [UDIE].

New permission for usage has been granted to V E N D E T T A [VMG].

Please be aware that it could take a few days for this logo change to update in game, and on third party sites that are using the EVE API.

With this in mind, Vendetta Mercenary Group may no longer use this logo.

Any instances where this happens will be considered impersonation, and will be dealt with as such under our policies.

1 Like

Several off topic posts deleted.

This thread is for discussion of mercenary services from Vendetta Mercenary Group [UDIE].

If you have issues with moderation, please bring them to us via the correct channels.

The Real Truth

i don’t remember this interview but its on the internet so must be true :slight_smile:
and @Lukka_Hawke yaosus isn’t known for being smart im assuming this is the “proof” he has on us he thinks it’s bulletproof :rofl:

2 Likes

its actually kind of embarrassing i dont think id ever pay for that

@yaosus man 15 minutes later and im still laughing at this, I’m starting to see why khromius kept you around all this time. I’m picturing you taking the time to make a toon, sign up to the forums and then linking your actual youtube channel… oh god this shits hilarious

most of it was copy pasted off the internet and passed off as original like the rest of yaosus’s work, but yeah this is him attempting to show he can be creative… so thats something i guess

That awkward moment when they literally copy our videos and they turn out worse XD

might want to tag that NSFW

heard one of the banned words in the first 10 seconds

also, please make a thread in C&P if you want to :poop: on them so hard :roll_eyes:

VMG%20Ad%204

To hire Vendetta Mercenary Group contact lil pheonix, pheonix Jr, Garypls Fink or tainted demon

1 Like