Vendetta Mercenary Group New Management!

next you will be saying ccp gave you the implants back because you lagged out

:fire: Shots fired! Someone call 555-CONCORD. :open_mouth:

Btw yes black screen does occur, though no way to confirm if that was the case here. Either way I have the feeling no matter if it is true or not, won’t make a difference to those people who laugh at those losses. :thinking:

Well considering it’s a common problem that everyone has to deal with there’s really no mistake. Guess he shouldn’t of undocked with wartargets in local:P When you hit that undock button, you’re already risking the ship.

I endorse this service.

Pretty much this.

It’s funny that such an “elite” group of people can be undone by such a well known problem. Especially in the context of what’s happened over the last few weeks :smiley:

Shout out to our biggest fan Luukje who is expected to be in khromius’s new alliance. He thinks you should hire VMG! Look at how much he is advertising for us! Thank you luukje special shout out to you!

4 Likes

80B sounds fair. not?

The activity level of VMG under the ‘New Management’ is errrrm super, now is it the fact you kids are inactive! or just the fact you can’t raise the contracts to keep the wars going, can’t daddy Die help you he’s scammed so much isk and assets in the past i’m sure he could throw you a bone or two. I am sure you will come up with some excuse about ‘we are more focused’ yadda yadda

Say what you want about ‘Old VMG’ at least they were active and relevant whether you liked them or not in the HS Merc world you kids have moved VMG to the bottom of the food chain in terms of HS Mercs with even Marmite now in front of you.

who are you again?

No mention of me yet Danger gnomes is 3 out of 5 characters on the kill, and the common wealth members was just khrom, Drunk as usual being walked to kills XD do you even research what you spout?

1 Like

So desperate to take credit for yet another thing. Lucky for you the antidote is on the kb.

Or wait what?

Last one was organized by Natural. I was there, actually I pinned him down by putting 3 webs and a flight of webbing drones on him otherwise he would have gotten away. Looks like you were the one whoring on these two.

Face it dude, no matter where you were born or how many hamburgers you failed to pay, truth is staring in your face. You and your band of scammers are incapable of taking VMG to at least 10% of its former power. While under Khrom and Natural, with all of their shortcomings, things were running.

Thank you for the salt. I will be back in two weeks :slight_smile:

but did you pod him, or in your vomit inducing phrase “assassinate him”? and if you look on both of those tengu kills gnomes were on them scouting him, i remember both kills. first me scouting julius then tainted. Next kills please

#TRUESALT :joy::joy::joy:

Thank you. Nobody mentioned you anywhere. Get over it errand boys.

keep making videos about us for free yaosus, youv been doing it the whole time you were in VMG, every accomplishment you brag about was us, and it bothers you we get it.

LMFAO. I charge 20 bil for a video :slight_smile: and around 10 bil for a station ad. More than you can get with jita contract scams and isk doubling bots.

There are no mentions of you anywhere in the video. Come to think of it probably that is why you are so salty. You carried Khroms suitcase and wiped his ass for years and nobody even bothered to mention you anywhere. Makes sense.

PS : Posting my work brings me more clients you dimwit :slight_smile: basically you are my bitch advertising my services. I have no problem with that. I am glad you do it. Keep up the good work. So easy to manipulate the goats.

The fact you need to bring anyone’s RL situation (with what limited info you have on them) and start making up the parts you don’t know. Over an internet spaceship game you don’t even play, pretty much sums you up as a person.

OK Yaosus i see the issue now, you have started to buy into your own make believe. We did steal our old alliance VMG,We don’t hide that, in fact we made a video and were very open about it. We all have had issues with Khrom and the direction he was leading the alliance. He turned his back on all of us for ISK some time ago, I wont go into it all here, but after we did this out of Nowhere you started claiming that we are all well known isk doubling/ trade scammers, and apparently it’s very well known yet never mentioned even by you until you thought it all up.

If you go back and read 90% of the posts i make, they are in response to you making things up speaking about things you have had no involvement in. you dilute your sides argument so much by pulling this stuff, and after being told this by multiple people you remain oblivious to that fact.

The Irony here is you do actual scamming in your sales thread, you get paid up front isk to make banners that you just copy and paste from google, your only contribution is adding a bit of txt and some basic visuals over it, then passing it off as your own work.
Do you split your commissions with the actual creators you steal from?

2 Likes

Untitled2 TIMBEEEEEEEER!

Incoming salt mountain :slight_smile: Oh thanks for advertising my services again.

Can I hire you to curbstomp these guys?

Also, is there a special discount if I hire you to fight me ?
I ask for a discount, because of the likely unusual nature of my request.

I gotta check my skillqueue and alts…

It’s written white on black isn’t it?
I’d love to be good at making stuff up, but I favor facts

You are correct sir. But the mercenary services in this thread are a scam ran by a bunch of corp thieves.

I do thank them for advertising my services and my work so often. They already brought me two clients in under one day :slight_smile: not to mention the huge amounts of salt.