Verificaiton code

Hello

Thank you for answering ,
the only worry is that I never get the famous code
it does not arrive in the mail linked to the account …

Check that the emails don’t end up in your spam filter. Add eveonline@service.ccpgames.com to your contacts, possibly whitelist the address with your mail provider, to avoid the spam filter.

If you still don’t get any codes by email then create a support ticket or send a message to support@eveonline.com, tell them your problem and tell that what you did so far, and ask them to check if your email address has somehow been flagged as inactive or otherwise been disabled.

Good luck!

Personally I feel I have the right to bad security, this includes none of that 2 factor authentication.

However if this prevents ddosing then its worth it, but that is a big IF.

The only right you have is the right to follow all the instructions and requirements put in place by the developer to play the game and then and only then, be able to play the game… nothing else…

This change has nothing to do with ddosing, this change is just to prevent the logging server to assume that you are who you said you are just because you live close to the last place you successfully logged in the last attempt…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.