Version 18.05 - General Feedback

It appears that the hotfix deployed today for final limnality has also fixed this issue, sigs are much easier to scan in the cov ops then they have been in the last 2 weeks.

Back to the grind then, those cursed wormholes wonā€™t close themselves.

2 Likes

Actually I didnā€™t do this cache thing can u tell me how Iā€™m a new player to be honest :wink:

1 Like

Open the Launcher. In the top-right corner, to the left the ā€˜-ā€™ and the ā€˜xā€™ thereā€™s a little icon of 3 horizontal bars. Click that and youā€™ll get a drop-down menu with, amongst other things, a selection ā€˜Shared Cacheā€™. Click that selection and youā€™ll get a new grey window, with a button ā€˜Verifyā€™. Click that button and it will verify that your cache files are not corrupted. When the bar below gets to 100% you can click ā€˜Closeā€™ and youā€™ll be returned to the main Launcher window.

1 Like

Š”ŠŗŠ¾Ń€Š¾ŃŃ‚ŃŒ Š·Š°Š³Ń€ŃƒŠ·ŠŗŠø Š¾Š±Š½Š¾Š²Š»ŠµŠ½ŠøŠ¹ Š² Š»Š°ŃƒŠ½Ń‡ŠµŃ€Šµ Š½Šµ сŠ¾Š¾Ń‚Š²ŠµŃ‚стŠ²ŃƒŠµŃ‚ ŠµŃ€Š°Š»ŃŒŠ½Š¾ŃŃ‚Šø.

In Before ITā€™S A DDOS ATTACK!

1-2 MINUTE lag ā€œredeemingā€ items from the gift dialogs.

30-90 second lag opening character skills.

GREAT job CCP on a well-tested patch and especially on managing your network traffic.

Letā€™s see how long it takes you to blame it on a non-existent DDOS attack THIS time around.

:red_circle:

Why do people on the forums know about a new invasion sooner than the Agency window? This useless piece of UI still only shows Promised Land as Stellar Reconnaisance system as of this moment.

1 Like

Actually, thatā€™s how I found out about it.

Well, I saw someone post about it in a chat window, then looked at the agency thing, and saw it. But donā€™t get me wrong though, I donā€™t really like the Agency system either.

:red_circle: Interesting that you point that out. I just undocked and opened the Agency again and now Samanumi shows up as well. In other words, this garbage of a UI needs manual session changes to pull new data. Amazing.

1 Like

@CCP_Dopamine any comments on the ā€œstealth nerfā€ to JF logistic ??? https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/gvupt5/ccp_buffs_edencommie_jammers_50_shieldarmor/

The most depresive thing about this is the LACK OF COMMUNICATION!

Man wtf look at this now after I redownloaded the game the shader quality is brokenā€¦itā€™s like I set it to low except I set it to highā€¦plus the audio problemā€¦CCP are u trying to ruin peopleā€™s clients by not testing your updates and making windows 7 users regret thinking to download the game wtf is that???

I mean if you were playing Eve only for running Emerging Conduits I think you were really missing out on the majority of the game. But, you do you and go back to Modern Warfare. Meanwhile the rest of us will update the old ā€œEve player goes to WoWā€ meme.

CCP needs to get rid of the stupid cyno jammers in lowsec in systems that do not have an active invasion going on. All these do is make jf logistics way more tedious and time consuming which hurts the players that do these activities since they now have to spend more time on it, which they could have used for pvp. CCP sees this and says, ā€œyou know what, the cyno jammers are too easy to kill, lets double their hp and add resists so it becomes and even larger pain in the assā€. Its very clear that no one at ccp actually does logistics on any scale, otherwise this would have never made it past the idea stage.

Thatā€™s by design, apparently.
You have to kill them if you want to go through that system.

:red_circle: Funny thing here: When I redeedm an item from the redeeming window, it closes. When I trash items from the window, it stays open. Lovely UI behavior.

To be honest, something that annoys me with the new animations is that the ship arrives at high speed, then makes a kind of pause in the playerā€™s field of vision and then accelerates againā€¦ I would have liked an animation with constant speed better.

:red_circle: These invasions are utterly annoying and tiresome to run. After 5 hours I feel tired and worn out. I never felt this annoyed from PVE when I ran missions for hours or ran anoms for hours.

If you donā€™t have a big enough fleet, you take ages and spend more ISK on cap charges, ammo and repairs than you get from the site as reward. Not to mention you lose the wrecks due to salvagers and a few Trig shits supporter logi can make your life even more frustrating.
If your fleet is big enough, you blast through the sites so quickly that a blastere ship canā€™t even get into proper position on the conduit, even after warping to an asteroid. Most ships stay out of blaster range, too, and Leshaks draw circles around you since they are faster than your AB BS.
The site are ridiculously repetitive and feel much worse in their repetitiveness than old day anoms. The acceleration behavior of the trig shits is laughable and worse compared to old day NPC even. The spawn mechanic for them is so erratic that you wait many seconds after you see the conduit animation, wondering what kind of crap you get to see this time.
That the trigs warp out as soon as some trigger ship got killed is even worse. New waves just spawned, Iā€™m still shooting at previous wave ships and suddenly they cancel my lock, become unlockable and just warp. Ammo wasted, time wasted.
The rewards are laughable. I spent almost 5 hours in the invasion in Samanumi today, I ran over 40 ECs and got 4391 LP and 35M ISK. My standing with Edencom is still 0.00 abd ny standing with Trig shits is also 0.00.
Worst of all: I am coerced to participate to keep trigs from taking more systems or else I lose access to systems that are vital to my activities or have to suddenly check for bubbles in a high sec system that is now null sec but still labled as high sec but with a red arrow.

This entire thing is just like an Incursion but feels worse on so many levels. NPC behave worse. Fighting NPC feels worse and plays worse. Navigation in the sites is worse. Rewards are hideous. It feels like a waste of time that I cannot afford not to waste. If this is CCPā€™s idea of new PVE then I have to say: No, thank you. The old PVE is better by orders of magnitude.

2 Likes

:red_circle: Since we had this lovely discussion about notifications earlier today over this almost-ninja DT extension and how CCP at least ingame notified about it before DTā€¦

It would be so super amazing if CCP would also NOTIFY everyone about these WONDERFUL hotfixes that prevent me from LOGING IN my clients since I am NOT a psychic and did NOT see a patch trying to apply. It would be SO amazing if CCP would start notifying the users via the ingame notifications that they are applying a hotfix. They have done that in the past so they know how to do it. USE THAT GODDAMN Notification!

1 Like

What is wrong with you ppl just whining all the time if u dont like it dont play it.

GOOD JOB CCP keep up the good work

highsec systems that fall to the trig are still in essence highsec systems. the only thing that changes is the rules of engagement. you still cant light cynos,boosh,place bubbles, etc.

please fix the sound or at least tell us somethingā€¦ is it our machine or is it a bug. i have corp mates who have windows 10 and they lost the same sounds i didā€¦ yet others did not? this is a head scratcherā€¦ please something to go on would be great

2 Likes