Version 18.05 - General Feedback

? I don’t know anyone that loves basi… Plenty of love for guardians but basi? meh…

Well its a good job i can fly one of them with the emergency response skins. I can go full retard and make ner ner noises as i rep people.

3 Likes

What an anti climax that was, you guys were banging on about the last chapter and we’ll find out what that is only to be told " it will unfold in the coming months")

All we really get a long list of name changes to armour, how dull.

4 Likes

“A when a structure is forced into Low Power mode as a result of entering a Hull Repair/Reinforcement cycle, it will now internally remember which service modules were online at the time. If it survives and returns to full health, it will automatically make an attempt to re-online those service modules (provided that it has sufficient fuel to cover the onlining cost).”

somehow this doesnt feel like a proper sentence might wanna remove the “A” at the front

All I logged in for was the new content and nothing… Nothing is live today but things to help the structure bashers.

2 Likes

While the order history tab is a nice addition, I don’t find it very useful with no way to sort by date. Something else I noticed scrolling through the “Remaining Quantity” column… the only sales listed in the tab are completed or cancelled, nothing current.

Go to Abha. Something is happening there.

1 Like

Still nothing about the new ships and weapon systems? :expressionless:

3 Likes

Please remove the red dots from inventory! It drives me crazy.

14 Likes

and even those changes don’t do anything for over a week. What a pathetic non-patch. There should not have been any hype for this; invasion chapter 3 isn’t live, so why the hell was it in the patch name/banner?

6 Likes

I just realized coming months means out of the office means less productive. Wish I hadn’t subbed for 3 months now. I’d been gone so long I forgotten about these shenanigans. With so many people stuck at home not the best idea to talk up new content then have it drag out over the coming months. Lot’s of other games to play.

5 Likes

I don’t care as much about the “Anti-” removal, but…

“All Adaptive Invulnerability Shield Hardeners have been renamed to Multispectrum Shield Hardeners.”

Is the worst rename decision of all time. I know they’re neither adaptive nor make you invulnerable, but that is just about the most classic shield module of all time in EVE and… yeah.

What’s next, EANM not gonna be EANM no more?

6 Likes

Something something tengu vs. something something loki.

You haven’t been hanging out with enough shield incursioners, then. Basis get plenty of love.

If anything, Guardians get less love these days because the Nestor and Trig RR has replaced them in a lot of PVE fleets.

1 Like

When are we getting the new sexy jump graphics?

3 Likes

Mate this isn’t about incursions, i’ve flown logi in all sorts of pvp over the years. I can understand nerfing resist in general as there’s been a power creep over the years when it comes to tanking our ships.

The problem i have with EM being nerfed again though is it’s pretty common to slap on a cheap DED EM resist mod to plug the complete lack of EM resist on shields. Armor is weak to explosive but they at least have some resist to work with and the reactive armor hardner is a god send.

Lots of shield ships have nothing at all to work with. You’re going to need 4 or 5 mods/rigs on some ships just to plug the EM hole, that’s just crazy.

3 Likes

Honestly, how long do you think they can squeeze more money out of your customer base before people just stop playing. Not because they want to but because it costs too much to purchase plex and convert to ISK.

*Note, i have bought plex once in around 10 years of game time. Not an issue to me. The issue is less players because of money grubbing practices by piece of ■■■■ games companies.

3 Likes

Yeah I don’t get all the shouting about nerfs to resists, a couple of groups got dropped by a fraction of a % but overall it looks like most got a slight buff.

The post by darkestkhan_Eriker I was replying to didn’t say anything about PVP logi only, so I was just pointing out that shield incursioners love their Basi, and he said they get no love.

If you guys were talking PVP-only, then fair nuff, I missed where that was said.

As for the EM hole stuff, you’ll get no argument from me, my tengu/loki comments were about how much more EM hole filling you have to do to the Tengu than the Loki similar to the Basi than the Scimi that you were mentioning in your post.

2 Likes

Ahhh gotcha sorry i took that the wrong way.

2 Likes

RUT ROW!!! need to report a huge bug! YOU FORGOT THE INVASION …oh, wait this is NOT really about making new content for us or making the game better, it’s about putting money in Pearl’s bank account… very disappointed.

3 Likes