Version 18.05 - General Feedback

I’ve been trying to find any indication that the third chapter has started, nothing so far, no way to join either faction… no in game indication that there is a way to join EDENCOM… BUT THE HEADLINE says it starts today… if anyone has found anything Id love to know

3 Likes

Are Emerging Conduits gone? There were no remarks in the Patch Notes.

4 Likes

Just noticed only 3 trig invasion systems in all of new eden…

1 Like

Users will now be able to explain why they have pressed the thumbs down button when in the Settings menu, a popup will appear offering people to explain why they didn’t like playing EVE that day.

Well, i guess somepony in CCP has tons of free time and popcorn now to read that stuff… Good luck.

2 Likes

The Triglavians are practicing social distancing.

5 Likes

The :red_circle: on the other hand are going as strong as ever.

And sth I never really understood, getting rid of the meta 2 through 4 designation (replaced with meta 1). Why ? Because if modules are no longer different in terms of fitting or effect, then why keep the differently named modules ? If not, why not keep the meta designation, it is handy ?

4 Likes

Not to mention the clear breach of laws in all countries you operate in with regard to the Hypernet.

A gambling website, effectively, abstracted by one layer (plex).

2 Likes

Wait… so chapter 3 was announced everywhere as starting today… but it’s not starting today?

2 Likes

I need to retract my post!! I figured out there really IS an invasion going on — those friggin RED dots are a psyc op by the triglavians!! They are waiting for more people to quit the game before the true invasion begins… /s THis whole new face of CCP ( since being bought by Pearl) reminds me of Putting lipstick on a Pig…you can make it as pretty as you want, but it still won’t have a date to the prom…

5 Likes

“The next chapter of the Triglavian Invasion will unfold over the coming months.”

CCP could you please add a page explaining how these things work and unfolllllld

this is so cryptic. being about a year old i still have no connection and understanding of the eve universe or really someway to get myself involved. ive taken an interest in this triglavian invasion thing but still have no idea where to start to choose sidesssssssssss. might be my fault but i i wish i had more to go on than

“Trigs are invading get some” instead something like “Trigs are invading, go here to find out more in new eden and how you can help!”

2 Likes

yes i always love their cryptic ways of telling us they added pve content.

You must be new around here. Us oldtimers know what Soon means :grinning:

5 Likes

Soon means a month usually.

But all in all having Landscape changed by decisions is a great Idea well done CCP.

1 Like

Was this really a concern? The Council Diplomatic Shuttle needed to be a mini-Monitor or something?

More later as I continue going through this, I’m sure.

6 Likes

So the minor update makes trig invasion spots like roaming FW. Except the Factions don’t exist so no LP to get the shiny new EDENCOM ships that don’t exist except in video. I’ve been holding out for a new series of ships and weapons but my interest in EVE is waning since this will be weeks or months before these ships appear, they aren’t even being used by the Edencom ai as far as I can tell.

2 Likes

I’m familiar with the game dev definition of “Soon”. I guess I was just foolishly under the impression that “NOW LIVE” and “soon” still meant totally different things.

2 Likes

I thought there will be a new ship , special weapons …
Where are they ?

Get rid of Asset Safety from EVERYWHERE, all problems are fixed.

Outposts could be taken over and anything in them were locked there until you take the outpost back.

POS… lol

Citadel’s have magic fairies, not seen anywhere else in the game, that move your stuff ensuring that there is no point in attacking your enemy.

1 Like

Or ban the meta game through the EULA. No agreements made outside the game are valid and will have your coalition banned.

No minerals. Doesn’t fix anything. the majority are owned by people that will not sell and can just stockpile.

Places becoming lowsec, push more people into coalitions because HS is ■■■■■■.

Continual nerfs to higher skill point ships. Just means they are not used as much. So they don’t die.

You can’t reset TQ. That would be great but the existing structures already know how to get to the current status quo. They will get there faster on round 2.

There is nothing to generate a war at this time in the game.

With asset Safety, i do not see how there could ever be a reason for a war.

1 Like