Version 18.08 - Known Issues

:red_circle:

Oh look, Selected Items does not tell you you are moving towards a Trig system. How nice of the UI. Moreover, I still think it is a testament to incompetence and malicious intent that this system is still listed as 0.5 and only a small red arrow tells you it’s not.

3 Likes

Because it still is HS, just without crime watch.

And take a look at the gate itself before you jump. If you just jump blind from system to system it’s your own fault you lose ships.

If it does not have crime watch, it is not high sec anymore. :thinking: Oh wait, Trig Logic.™ Don’t bother responding.

3 Likes

For all other purposes (allowed modules, moons etc)

Also to me…which breaks (logout from) all chats when you log in to game.

You try jumping or gating a capital ship, mining non-highsec moon or belt ores, or onlining a capital shipyard.

It’s not just concord that makes a system highsec.

Where are you when they shoot you? Trigs will engage on gates or as roaming groups in systems they invade. Has always been that way.

When using log off to switch characters sometimes loose entire top left menu.
search new eden, system info, route, daily campaign and if opening Planetary Interaction I don’t get that menu either.

Log off to switch characters is so buggy you should absolutely never use it. The testing of this feature was woefully inadequate. The numerous patches to core UI functionality specifically to support this feature clearly demonstrates that regression testing was totally ineffective.

1 Like

grafik

Are you clocking serious? This notification when I want to shoot a Triglavian ship? This is a new level of terrible programming skills.

And the game grinds to a god damn screeching halt to 2 FPS when you want to shoot harvester trigs…

and funnier yet: The Autopilot does not ignore the “Do you want to enter trig invasion?” when I ap into a Fortress, but it does ignore the “Do you want to go into low sec?” when I go into an adjacent liminal system. Amazing.

#CCPQualityCoding

1 Like

Not sure if this is a bug.

Lately I’ve noticed the landing beacons for various sites no longer show on Overview. I checked it with one of my Overview Tabs that’s set to show everything so I know it’s not an issue on my end.

If this was an intended change then I must have missed it being listed in Patch Notes.

Logging in takes like 5 minutes for me right now. What did you break, CCP?

My connection seems fine:

Adding skills to my queues is also taking a long time, as are session changes such as docking.

2 Likes

Quality of connections is not only it’s speed.

Run network test from launcher and see if your ping spikes somewhere between your computer and CCP.

Nope. Ran network diagnostics all looks good. Issue has resolved itself now (not all actions were slow by the way so it’s unlikely to have been a network issue). My money is on a bottleneck server-side.

Update: issue is intermittent.

Since today’s patch, response to mouse and keys has been very poor, and somewhat laggy. Assume server issue, but one to watch.

3 Likes

I have Lag as well , though my net was to blame but all fine on speed test.

1 Like

You are lucky if its only lag, I downloaded the patch opened launcher picked an accounts and opened that.
window opens I see rewards and nothing, mouse does not work at all. It worked fine yesterday and the day before and the day before that.

I tracerouted and got stuck at Cloudflare. Cloudflare status page acknowledged an issue at the London centre and said it would cause lag problems in some client’s software. CCP is, ISTR, a client of Cloudflare.
All seemed OK later in the evening.

Also, TQ is in London so everything makes sense.

:red_circle: Thanks to #CCPQualityCoding the autopilot setting Prefer Safer does not ignore Niarja even though it is not high sec anymore. Thank you CCP.

3 Likes