Version 18.09 - Known Issues

Any time frame on when the core bug that messing up the esi will be fix as that i have put my core in and not able to remove it you should be given the option to remove

I just got the infinite jump tunnel bug on two clients… fortunately they were SC and WC and my FC wasn’t affected… FC had already warped to next gate… warped back to in-gate, saw my 2 other toons there… 2 other toons still had tunnel… fleet warped them to a safe… eventually they got blank grey space and blank overview… but couldn’t really do anything. Ship tree used to sometimes fix this… ship tree is now a pop-over window instead of a full screen thing that makes your overview go away (and then come back when you exit out), so… no help there now.

1 Like

I hope this is the correct topic to post in. I encountered 2 what I believe to be errors in abyss since the patch.

• Recalling drones in a Tachyon Cloud bugs out completely. The drones will keep flying back and forth and only sometimes return to bay. The only workaround I found was to make them return and orbit, then approaching and scooping them. It appears that, due to the speed increase, they overshoot whatever target they have when being recalled and then oscillate back and forth.

• Bringing up the information panel for the Edencom ships in abyss does not show what damage they deal, only their resistance profile.

Cheers,
Rahalla

1 Like

Great, where’s our Caldari State Navy NPC fix/balance? Oh right… Sorry. I forgot. You only fix things that don’t matter to the current live content.

Heaven forbid you guys actually fix the content we’re all focused on at the moment. Ugh.

I remember when I used to like you guys… Seems like a lifetime ago now.

2 Likes

Keep getting Disconnected from EVE Server, started this morning.

Another retroactive change. Boxes claimed on this short event expire in the past

2 Likes

CCP: “What, you didn’t open them in time before you acquired them? Pfft… amateur.” :psyccp:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Please fix this, "infinite jump tunnel bug " its been weeks now

Just came here to post about this… but I see it long predates these reward clothes being issued this week after the 27th final lim system was hit.

Wow… so… they’ve been in the wrong market categories for 19+ days and that wasn’t caught before they pushed them to people’s redeem queues this week despite Tau here notifying them? (sigh)

And yes, DMC, I know about all the other pre-existing market listing issues you’ve been talking about for months and months. :wink:

Yep, add some more to the list. ;_;

1 Like

I thought maybe their database server fixes in the past week might fix that, but… if you’re still having it as of 3 hours ago, I guess not!

I have problems downloading 50mb each time for one line in the patch notes, if at all.

how long did it take you to download the client??

it is not about how long, but what is in it

New graphical assets.

:red_circle: It would be super nice if CCP stopped messing up my settings every other day. I just now had to reset display settings and sound settings again because CCP thinks I should play in Fullscreen with blasting music on one client and one client only.

1 Like

:red_circle: 4 Trig Locusses in system and I cannot lock a single target, not to mention the warp speed reduction to capital speed for a frigate. Working as intended for making systems completely useless.

1 Like

Not sure what this means.

:red_circle:

Go to Litiura and find out yourself. This is such a great experience, it’s best lived through first hand.

a good thing takes time :slight_smile:

I have had this happen for at least a year now. It’s such an old bug that I don’t even recall when it started.