Version 18.09 - Known Issues

:red_circle:

Something fun happened to my Ledger. It does not show angular lines anymore but a weirdly twisted curved line. This is neither helpful nor makes it anything easier to read.

Since this latest update when I use the launcher to open one of my accounts it opens the window and just sits there at ā€œAuthenticatingā€ forever and never connectsā€¦ Out of maybe 1/25ish tryā€™s I am able to log in one account but it freezes and crashes soon after. I am able to play any other game on my computer so I know it is not my internet/pc. Please fix this lolā€¦

Before anyone asks. Yes I have verified game files, cleared the cache and fully redownloaded the game files.

Having the same issue as Joker.

I am having the same issue as Joker and Stevenā€¦ I have also restarted my modem and did connection checks on other servers. I cannot find the issue anywhere. can log into the test server with no problem.

:red_circle: Could someone please teach CCP how to program their features with optimal resource usages instead of wastefulness in mind? I had to notice in Emerging Conduits that my graphics card experienced excessive load due to the bad and unnecessary red cloud effect in this site. This lead to my computer, which is by far not weak (Ryzen 7 3700X, RX570 4GB, 64GB ram), not being able to run YouTube videos without stuttering and video playback stopping completely. Now I am passing through metaliminal storms and the same happens to my gameplay experience. This is not acceptable.

1 Like

Trig weapon animations stop working and the beam just turns on and of in quarter second cycles, so thereā€™s a constant on and of sound thatā€™s pretty bad, seems to be mostly during pve

This is the September release issues thread - I think you meant to post in the November release (current) issues thread? Version 18.11 - Known Issues

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.