Version 18.10 - General Feedback

As much as I can understand based on the Resource Redistribution Update thread, the problem was that some high-level ships (Rorquals) had high ore yield that were easy to gain absurd amount of ores without bothering with the rest of miner using barges.

And instead of nerfing the ships in question to solve the problem, they decided to nerf the entire mining…

Doesn’t that sound similar?
Or this one:

As much as I can understand based on the Quantum-Cores-thread, the problem was that some NS Alliances had placed many citadels without bothering with the rest of LS and HS.

And instead of nerfing the NS in question to solve the problem, they decided to nerf the entire citadel system…

Next would be:

As much as I can understand based on the XXX thread, the problem was that some high-level ships (supers, Dreads in WH) had high bouty ticks/blue loot that were easy to gain absurd amount of ISK without bothering with the rest of mission runners.

And instead of nerfing the ships in question to solve the problem, they decided to nerf the entire bounty/loot/mission system…

5 Likes