Version 18.10 - General Feedback

o7 CCP will there be any settings to roll back to the old font? The current hurt my eyes.
And is it normal I cant load any corporation info page?

4 Likes

The new UI font is indeed horrible. Blurry, too bold/bright, quite difficult to read for me. Tried several combinations of the UI scaling & font size, none gets close to the perfectly fine font used before this patch.

Canā€™t believe this was considered an improvement by CCP.

4 Likes

This is going to be unpopular. I donā€™t actually notice a difference with the new font and the old one?

That might be a sign I need new glasses. :thinking:

if it wasnt a collage i would actually pay 500plex to return to the old stateā€¦

GOD how ugly this screen shot looks :slight_smile:

1 Like

me too.

it is a joke

The new UI font is really shitty. After 30 minutes of gameplay and some channels reading my eyes burn like hell and I have to stop playing.
I donā€™t know who approved this, but maybe you should ask an UI experience professional for help ā€¦
Please change this, or give at least the possibility to choose which font we may use.

2 Likes

yeah, but i wish it actually wasnt :slight_smile:

A big mistake?

W-Space no resources -> only PVP and NPC there, boring for industrialists
Null resources reduced -> does not make sense to move there, what i intended
High sec only mission running is boring.
Low - No way! :frowning_face: Every time I roamed there I got destroyed.
Povchen - Why? I tried Abyysal Calm once and got destroyed. Expensive failure. I dont expect anything good there.

I still do not understand, only gloomy words of economy, what was so bad 1 year ago that required many negative changes.

Where shall all the resources for PVP and other manufactored goods come from? Prices will rise extremly all over New Eden and who likes to lose a small ship if its worth a fortune?

The major mistake of CCP in my eyes is the possibility to pay Playtime with PLEX or sell it ingame.

Iā€™m going to pause my omega and then EVE, because I donā€™t see interessting perspectives.

I see CCP flying safe to a wall!

9 Likes

Is there any way the actual contrast level of our new text can be examined? I am finding backing contrast down on my monitor over 20 points causes it to appear more normal, others as well.

mimimi
shut the *** off
its wonderfull with temp offline gates!

Well, itā€™s even worse now. They added kinda ā€œsmartā€ mouse movement in hangar. Itā€™s hard to explain this bug or feature, but: in hangar when your cursor is in left or right end of the screen and you move it futher in that direction, your cursor suddenly jumps to the center of the screen. Old cursor would stop at the end of the screen.

Erm can we adresse a huge ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  issue?

Triglavian and Edencom systems are still present in HS.
But the warning notifications upon entering/marks on routes in HS are all been removed.
Its not like these systems are gone or triglavians/edencom are completely gone from HS.
We still have standing and can be blown up. So whats up with this?

@CCP_Dopamine

7 Likes

I forgot to sell all of my Scordite and I am scared to reprocess
Scordite 150 (-196) Tritanium 90 (-83) Pyerite

I think I will just leave it in the hanger.

Low shaders still turns all the billboards to The Scope Galactic News Network ads, as has been the case for a while nowā€¦ not sure about banners if you mean like the banners in an Amarr style station. Iā€™ve only docked in a citadel so far today.

You may be able to find a buy order that hasnā€™t updated.

1 Like

thanks for making feel better.

/also can you offer any advise for the font? I am lost and donā€™t know how to get it back to 18 and large is like small for me.

My screen is like a few arms length away too btw.

Why is there trig banners/text/decor etc. in a high sec station in a system that has never been invaded??

2 Likes

The new font is terrible.

Please bring back the old one.

9 Likes

Mining sites in WH space are just what they were before, minus like 85% of the asteroidsā€¦ They didnā€™t replace the asteroids they removed with asteroids of the types that are still allowed, they just left the sites mostly empty. WH mining looks done.

2 Likes