Version 18.10 - General Feedback

We do not use the “I”-word here.

SO where can we find Spodumain ?

On the Test Servers its available from Moon Mining

I’m getting this as well. Seems to be audio related. I cut back on graphics quality and set Limit Active Sounds which has improved things but I still get audio drop-outs and momentary freeze now and again. Only since today’s patch just to be clear.

1 Like

just me?? bevore patch all ok after patch hefty fps drops and short freezes?

2 Likes

SO where can we find Spodumain ?

On the Test Servers its available from Moon Mining

Please reinstate gate warnings about entering Edencom and trig systems

Please reinstate old fonts

15 Likes

Am i the only one who is getting nauseua from the new way to render the font? even on small like it used to be before? it has way too much contrast now. Takes too much energy from the eyes read clustered text.

Please CCP why did you do this, this makes no sense it hurts my eyes. Imagine reading a mail with this and everything else is dark.

Before:

After

13 Likes

I don’t remember the last time I posted on Forums, so take this as a sign that my feedback is coming from the very bottom of my heart. Not even feedback; a cry for help:

This font is ruining my experience with Eve Online.

I know it might sound silly - how can something so small be so serious to a player at the same time?
I wear glasses and regularly moisturize my eyes, yet still, even though 99% of the things I can see or read perfectly well, this font just makes me feel nauseous. I am literally unable to play for an extended period of time.

Please let us revert this, at least on a single-client basis.

Thank you.

15 Likes

I feel the same :slight_smile: This is not ok.

6 Likes

Can’t turn off ominous Triglavian music because it’s not controlled by the music settings. It’s “Atmosphere” - part of ambient background sounds. So, to get rid of it I have to turn off all station and solar system sounds.

1 Like

All these foolish people still giving CCP money, SOO glad I stopped paying months ago.

I saw this train wreck coming.

4 Likes

I gotta say the CTRL-SHIFT-F9 part of this release makes it awesome for those of us with older computers. And you can still manual pilot! Thanks CCP!

when did HTFU and chew on this logic become STFU and deal with it?

could we please have an off button or a revert setting to turn off the changes to font eve online was a game i could play for hours but already i can feel eye strain at 20 mins in game
i can understand in fleet battles having the font so in your face is probably better but i dont see it helping me play as its more limiting to my ability to play comfortably

3 Likes

Can we PLEASE have a quick update on the Font situation?

You can not ignore this and need to adress this fast, i need to stop playing after 2 hours now because my headache is getting out of control with this new font.

7 Likes

Its like the day they put in the jump animation all over again lol

I don’t think you’ve got that correct.

Which ores do you think are in each empire?

This was the original reason to remove the anomalies. Buy PLEX for cash :smiley:

No gate-to-gate route to jita or amarr wtf

If I was CCP I would just shut all the jump gates and start selling VIP individual gate accesses for 100 plex each.

1 Like