Version 18.10 - General Feedback

all asteroid belts in my nullsec system are empty. but industry index shows noody mined in here since yesterday… anyone else having this?

Thanks a lot for the new font!

1 Like

i really checked if this was actually true…dear god my heart. :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

There is an autopilot setting that should let you avoid EDENCOM or Trig Minor Victory systems entirely.

1 Like

You constantly ignore my (and others) main question: can you be so kind to share a few words on your FONT POLICY?

3 Likes

The thing is, most people have bad standing only with one of those factions, so avoiding both quite useless, yet you removed notifications on gates and autopilot. Typical CCP.

8 Likes

I am curious about this… Why were the ore anomalies removed from Hi Sec? They were beneficial to alphas as a way to get more ISK to buy PLEX from the marketplace, thus keeping the cash economy going.

Ice Sites

• The spawn probability of all Ice Sites will decrease.

How shoud I understand this?
We have always had an ice anomaly in our system, now it is not. Will she appear or not?

1 Like

I’m getting infinite loading screen after I click my character.

1 Like

not all of the lockage is happening around trig space, apparently.

Why not just hire her to screw with CCP the way she did with you in that case?

Balance changes:

Hi Sec

• Removed all variations of Omber and Kernite.

Has anyone bothered to think about the fact that Gallente and Caldari Hi Sec space will have 2 ore sources for mex, while Amarr and MInmatar will only have one? How exactly is that balanced?

3 Likes

They do, but you need 3+ standing with them to use it.
Fitting is 1+, repair service is 2+, clone bay and reprocessing are both 3+, and industry is 4+.
I guess I could have been more active during the last period if the invasion.

1 Like

I’ve been checking belts in my character’s home region (Esoteria). A system with -0.2 true sec had just Kernite varieties in the belt. Nothing else. a -0.9 system had Kernite, Pyroxeres, Bistot and Mercoxit. No Arkonor. That would be a 100% reduction in Arkonor.

Patch downloaded, launcher restarted: “Error. Could not copy files for Tranquility”

RIP Old Nalvula Boys.

Is this a confirmation that these entities will stay in these systems then.

Also what if i want to avoid edencon ones but not trig? or visa versa.

This is truly nuts, seriously, who green lights this stuff. sme systems are cut off to me unless i go via low or null, others are so far away it just isnt worth travelling. This is no longer a sandbox but a playpen

4 Likes

Sarcasm on* is not that this was reported days ago sarcasm off*

Can we please have an option to remove this while in no 3D mode?

1 Like

have seen some epic grade of you didn’t bother to test this before launch but ya the mess today is of a whole new level of cluster frack on ccp side did they lay off the bug test teams

the jumpgates are working again :hugs: