Version 18.10 - General Feedback

LOL as if SISI is used for actual testing and not just finding new exploits and perfecting meta-fits in a risk free environment.

2 Likes

Some font notes

• broken balance between font sizes in different areas: in medium size bookmark font is OK and popup menu is too small; in large settings menu is OK and bookmark list font is too huge.
  • bookmark list color is painfully bright
  • font face is different. Why did you change it?

All wh have smallest blue collor now.

the fact you want people to report if gates aren’t turning back on means you didn’t even test the mechanics of this aspect of gameplay, before rolling them out under the radar?

this is something you’d expect of a kickstarter developer not company who’s been working on a game for 20 odd years including testing phases.

4 Likes

Somouh in Domain, all gates still down.

You mentioned this “gates are down” was not a bug?

What was the intention?

2 Likes

:ok_hand:t2:

Girani-Fa to Aydoteaux still down

motivate people to un-subscribe i assume…

7 Likes

How much they pay you man? You must either be rich or suicidal :joy:

1 Like

All gates in Paara down.

the size isn’t the problem it is the stile of the letters that changes so switching between size doesn’t help it is really bad on all of them as it is now i get a migraine after more than 20 min so your game is unplayable for me now @CCP_Dopamine

3 Likes

same here, downloaded the patch, restarted the launcher and PC multiple times but nothing is going to happen on Tranqility. I can log into the Test Server but that´s it. Guess we have to wait until this problem is fixed… Fun fact, i resubbed yesterday. Great, huh ?

The cycle to bring the gates online begun after downtime, however, it seems that some gates have been impacted by the disruption more than others and need a second push to restore the services back.

1 Like

Gates Still Offline in Averon (All Gates)

Yuzier gates still inoperable

I cannot tell if this is RL Technical or are you roleplaying !!

1 Like

CCP you need to get the gates working. This is royally pissing people off.

5 Likes

Thanks. Usual post upgrade glitches. Good luck and thanks for the fast comms updates.

plop
GENESIS / Sanctum / EMSAR --> Arnon gate is off

I can’t log in too