Version 18.10 - General Feedback

Client is lagging / stuttering, also crashing. This is so unstable.

1 Like

Rairomom - both gates (Enderalien and Huttaken) both down = stuck.

Every person who thought that shutting down gates for hours is good idea - should be fired.

11 Likes

new font is horrendous, old font was used to.
WHY spend time/money on crap like font changes, nothing more important to improve in the game ???

7 Likes

Here is your feedback.

All CCP has done this year is screw over anyone not PvP or PK. I hope this get fixed but I donā€™t think it will. I personally am done with CCP games and eve online till you guys understand there more play styles then PvP/Pks. I hope the changes this year cost you tons of profit and many of the developers their job that drove the changes this years. You have lost a paying customer.

9 Likes

Patience and understanding? This update has been planned for how long, and trumpeted as the NEXT BIG THING. Yet, once again, CCP scores 3/10 for execution. You muck around with the gates, then cannot get them to work properly when you want to. You screw up the client, yet again. And the font clearly has not been tested properly - it needs to be much more crisp. Complete lack of professionalism. There is only one hotfix for that problem - dismissal of staff.

4 Likes

take the servers offline, rollback the patch, then go to problem to find the cause behind the failures, reschedule the patch after further testing.

3 Likes

Answer the question: where did the ore from the asteroid belts go?

Do you play your own game? Whose bright idea was to destroy fonts and sizing? Why in the name of holy bolonia youā€™ve removed option to REZISE CONTEXT MENU (aka right mouse click menu). You have 2k+ monitors in your fancy office, right?

10 Likes

please tell me I just donā€™t see well but actually this normal size font

screenshot

I have 2x 4K monitors and the fonts are still ā– ā– ā– ā– . Like, who the hell asked for this ā€œfeatureā€?
If you guys want to add fonts, add it as an optional dropdown menu, instead of changing what works.

9 Likes

patch seems to be installing

I know there is a lot of work in ā€¦ but please:

git reset --hard origin/master

And try again with your current knowledge :slight_smile:

patch has failed.

ā€œCould not copy files for Tranquillityā€

Restarted the launcher - no change

1 Like

While i read paragraphs the new font style makes me very dizzy. How can i revert to the old font style? Please someone answer me. Thanks

3 Likes

So at least in the immediate vicinity of A-0: the gates works, the ice and moon fragments are still there, and EvERY asteroid belt is completely empty except for rats. Well, on the bright side, the non-ice and non-moon mining ops will be completed VERY quickly :wink:

3 Likes

I mean what do we play Eve for ? for freedom and sandbox , if i want to stay in one system I would play fecking space invaders*

2 Likes

My client crashed on jita undockā€¦

New Font is giving me headache
PLEASE give option to return to old Font

also respect to that one guy running arround in serverrooms flipping all those stargate switches back on

10 Likes

Is there a way to get rid of all these nazi style red banners inside stations?

6 Likes