Version 18.10 - Known Issues

Sweet. Local died, dscan died, connections lost.

Belts in nulsec are not spawning asteroids at all. Any ETA for the fix?

After the worst UI font style patch, the nummber of fittet laucher and/or turrets thingy looks like not centered between the borders in the fitting window.
Pls fix that, thanks.

worst-ui-font-style-06

In the fitting/simulation window we can not expand all the stuff, because the font thickness is to thick :bangbang: :bangbang:

1 Like

o7,

it has been a week of no audio or no EvE for me, any update on the audio issues causing the game to freeze up?

Thanks,
Rahalla

what about ore in providence space?

I am having the same issue and would like to at least have an information about what is going on. If it takes weeks to fix so be it but this has not been mentioned or talked about anywhere in the patch notes.

All we know is “updated audio client”

Since DT, when travelling, overview does not autofocus on the next system on the route for me anymore.

Whatever the thing causing freezes and lag was, it was not whatever you turned off at DT, because it’s still there.

1 Like

Login after the 20.10. patch = Again the worst UI font ive ever seen :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

CCPls rename EVE Online to EVE Online - Early Access :joy:

no early access games on steam are normaly not this buggy or cause pain to the eyes

Opening People and Places’ Locations tab takes anywhere from 4-7 seconds to load the bookmarks. Great experience.

The Ice belt currently in Gedugaud (2020-10-21 11:45 server time) shows up in the probe scanner (sig AFZ-206) but there are no asteroids on the site, and it has not despawned.

Bugged EBR-209037.

I saw the a similar issue at another belt today as well, but there were people mining invisible ice ore. I went back docked, undocked and showed up and the ice ore was there.

Also not sure if this is an issue or not. Ice belts are not “randomly” spawning back. Its the same ones every time, and some belts never spawn at all. I was expecting the belts to shift a little so that one day it is here another day its at another belt. Some null systems have not see ice for 6-7 days now. Same with some high sec ones. I see ice spawning at the same spots (though less of them) quicker than 4 hours.

My expectation was that they would spawn less often and at more random spots, but instead they are just less spots and more often

Awesome work CCP. Removing a muted person in a channel now reloads the MOTD of the channel. This is amazing. :man_facepalming:

Corp Chat dead, Fleet empty, and no Local in NulSec
Great, can we please keep it like that :wink:

It is the same in high sec too. Local is dead. No one showing up in local even though I know people is docked up with me.

I haven’t been able to access my Asset tab for about 2 days now. It’s stuck in an infinite loading loop. Anyone else getting this issue? Any clue of how to fix this?

selected item has always done that randomly for me. sometimes yes, sometimes no.

1 Like

Blockquote * Occasional Audio popping and stuttering related to Audio Upgrade.

Blockquote

OK , disabling audio eliminates the stuttering and freeze-frame when undocking. I will be flying without sound til something productive is done.

That isn’t all in the UI. The whole structure of recovering passwords has become unworkable. EVE gateway servers are blocking reply emails and verification emails. The mess takes hours to straighten out with the help of a GM, a colossal waste of time for both of us. The last one I tried to recover I can’t login past the verification email step even after the GM generated a password for me and changed my email. I asked him to remove it from subscription, and I will give away my stuff soon and kill my last account. I guess 8 years in EVE was a good run.

And if anyone ever sees the character Gahkkor, it isn’t me. I cannot log in at all. Pearl Abyss, enjoy your ownership, but it shall be without me.

Something serious needs to happen with pigs killing chickens, and with some sane sprints and demos. This is unacceptable.