Version 18.10 - Known Issues

The programmers are only doing what they are told, it is the people with the so called vision that need to go, the people that OK some of this stuff.

1 Like

not a bug, thats their new ā€œbrilliantā€ font :slight_smile:

Getting snowblinded from CTRL Shift F9.

1 Like

Canā€™t read the font and my GPU is running very high, round 30% per client and when I move through space it goes up to over 60%. Guess the great master plan is for me to unsub 6 of them and only play with 1 ???
Maybe its time for a new game if CCP is going to mess this one up sooo badly. If you want to add new content, fine, but why mess what has been working for 15 yearsā€¦ travel is messed up not only in hs, not sure what the master plan is here for CCP.

The new font sizes do not affect the right click menus anymore like the old system used to.

This makes it very difficult to read for visually impared players.

2 Likes

Since new patch the game has become extremly laggy with even frame freezes ā€¦ :frowning:

2 Likes

i have seen some buggy ass patches from ccp over the years but ya i think this mess may have out done the cluster frack of a mess that was the chat system change over where no one could more or less play for 3 days

In station sound now not muted if client is ALT-Tabbed, really annoying especially in null-sec, cause there some new sounds and there is no way to disable it without disabling other sound-effects. WHAT? The setting to mute sounds when client not active doesnā€™t work anymore.
Now lets imaging you have 4+ clients running :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

While jumping through stargates i have soundbugs and minifreezes

1 Like

grafik

2 Likes

Donā€™t know if itā€™s been mentioned but applying stored skill points doesnā€™t work since the patch.

Iā€™m experiencing some performance lags (only since the patch) ā€¦ the whole game seems to be freezed for a half of a second. especially when leaving stations, but even while doing combat sites :-/

Tallasonite and rakovene sites gone. Where we going to grab this ore now?

Was unaware that this was being removed.

i had 3 running with a splitting headache. I had to mute all of them. Why was this changed?

1 Like

i had 3 accounts open at the same time. iā€™m not sure why you changed the station audio but it got to the point where i was getting a headache. i ended up muting the sound on all 3 accounts just to be able to sanely play. As a result, i have no other soundsā€¦period. How about a toggle of some type for internal station noise. i tried inactive client muting of interior noise and it didnt help.

2 Likes

EVE Launcher not responding.

The game will not load
ref: Support Ticket : 1401094

:slight_smile: plus the ā€œhotā€ fix doesnt work

The text in the right-click menu is much smaller than the rest of the client.

I used to have my context menu set to 14pt but now it feels like 8pt.

If the text in the menu was proportional I would be very happy.

@CCP_Dopamine, any chance this can be looked at? Easy to use menus are important to me.

The ores are now found inside of Trig space.

Why does The Agency show Ore anomolies in high-security space if these have all been removed?

So your saying the people with eye problems should go because they have a disability that effects there eyes ? Do you not think your being bios to people with disabilities? and should like keep your mouth shut in future

1 Like