Version 18.10 - Known Issues

Even with the hotxif i can’t logging :confused:

No args? If that was my screen I tell you for sure there would be many Args.

1 Like

Pochven region still spawns normal pirate npc combat sites, like sansha 3/10 etc. idk if that is bug or intended.

Also, Minor victory and fortress systems are no longer marked as triangles on autopilot route(and no warning or whatever). It feels like that never happened.

1 Like

Edencom MV or Trig MV, too?

The popping and stuttering from audio also freezes the screen for the full event until audio successfully switches. I know my computer is fast enough for full graphics and I have the settings lower than that, but now it underperforms. This is more major than your description suggests.

1 Like
  • former trig systems do not give any message before entering them … but still kill/pod you.

• Talassonite repro books might drop somewhere … just nobody knows where

• Ingame sound on jumping gates is borked and stuttering

• Tons of stations show that blinky red triggy icon … while others are not … in the same system

• Corp info not showing

… apparently we are doing the bugfixing of this annoying banana-software from CPP again … because its not in the patch notes. So you can add ALL of this to your issues.

Did you say something like ‘the update went well’ earlier ? I beg to differ …

3 Likes

Some systems have triangle people in with special effects on but are not marked as invaded… new normal?

This - same for Edencom systems - please restore jump warning

Some graphic bug…

The Calendar shows the wrong Day! Today is Tuesday Not Monday

I hate change for the sake of change. There wa sno reason to change the font. Is the font bothering anyone else’s eyes. I have to set it to 11 for it not to make my head feel funny. So strange. And the audio popping/stuttering is a bit annoying.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Same here…

Client locks up for 20s to 2mins after undocking/jumping stargates.

I logged on after the update and undocked. The client became unresponsive (not responding) for at least 20 seconds. then I jumped a wormhole and the client became unresponsive again for this time for about 2 minutes, well beyond the uncloak timer.

I never had similar issues

also when in the super potato mode the wormhole animation still plays when jumping in.

I’m not sure if its me but concord billboards on gates won’t show anything on them. Just turned off, I can see station ads but nothing on concord billboards. Graphics are all at high.

Not a huge deal but it just annoys the heck out of me XD

I am currently experiencing game pause everytime I undocki and jump. The pause comes to both graphic and audio, and usually lasts only a few hundred miliseconds, but this is still annoying enough.
Help me, CCP!

1 Like

First, loving the no background option, thankyou.

Second , ccp please can i have the old ui/font back, or an option to turn back to it? My eyes are hurting. Yes i have tried various setting combinations.
Also could you please not mess with the UI when introducing large gameplay changes?

3 Likes

Well I gotta say that after reading this thread, I no longer have any inclination whatsoever to log into the game.

You guys definitely need to hire some competent programmers before making any more changes and more importantly, have your Dev’s actually play the damn game before implementing their hair-brained ideas that were thought up during after-work happy hour at the local bar.

What’s really messed up is you still haven’t fixed or even acknowledged bugs that have been active in the game for months and months now…

8 Likes

The font is unfortunately not so good for the eyes, at least not for me as a wearer of glasses.
Before I use “tools” that might be illegal, I better ask if there is an option to set this optionally.

1 Like