Version 18.10 - Known Issues

Thanks a lot for the hack, this worked WAY better than waiting for CCP to even acknowledge there is a problem.

Cannot view any corporation information on any of my characters.
Occurs:

1. Not possible when searching
  2. Not possible with the right click ā€œView Infoā€ windows

Alliances still viewable though.

I seem to be unable to open the probe scanner or the solar system map. All characters, all systems checked, so far.

Highsec Ore Anomalies still showing on Agency

Perhaps replace this with Resource Wars, since you decided to just abandon that feature and remove it from Agency quite some time ago.

Experiencing Problems with the new Font hard to read on 1920x1080. Linked Texts are clumpy.
Even in low Grafics details Client has heavy lags. Example Warping out from a Fort in an Ares Client starts warp and freezes short reaction at the Gate jumpging. Client frozen again for longer then 1 minute barely lost ceptor to NPCs on Gate. These Problems where not existing before the patch on my System. New Super Potatomode (no Graphics) does not solve the problem either. Client responds nice when the ship sits still. Bunt getā€™s frozen by interactions like warping, jumping and so on.

2 Likes

Not sure if this is a bug or intentional but:

There is no longer any warning or visual indication on high sec gates that are leading to minor victory or fortress systems. There is also no indication on the autopilot route for these systems when you set up your route.

So the only way for a player to know about a possible death trap (looking at new players with no trig or edencom standings) is to look at the map with F10 then to filter it for edencom fortresses, minor victories and then for trig victories and remember these system names or know how to set the autopilot setting to avoid these systems and never travel around in high sec space without autopilot.

If this is intentional please feel free to move this as feedback section as this causes me great concerns about NPE when they can be instantly murdered by trig systems without any indication about the upcoming danger.

2 Likes

In the directional scanner 90% UI Scaling hides part of the distance

posted int he general forum but figured it IS an issue so posting here too, please close the other

Edencom forces still in systems too, but the triangle on the route to indicate those are invasion systems has gone, and there is no warning when you enter those systems.

Still makes the restricted travel we had even worse as we dont know if we are going to be jumping into a system where there may be NPC hostiles that kill yur ship on the other sideā€¦ Is this being addressed?

So when you removed all Omber and Kernite from high sec, did you also remove all the storyline missions and tasks that require Omber or Kernite to complete?

4 Likes

Dangerous unknown and very large as connection to trig space? mkayā€¦

i undocked and a edencom gunstar blow up my ship ā€¦major experiencing LAG and screen freezes lucky i did loss my implantsā€¦

ISSUE:
Blank screen on Corporation info.

Right click a character: show info. Then click the corp icon: get blank window.

3 Likes

Those ā€œGo get me 8000 units of Kerniteā€ storyline missions will become increasingly more difficult now :slight_smile:

The issue with all wormholes appearing as frigholes should be fixed tomorrow at downtime.

1 Like

i have seen some epic grade of cluster frack from ccp over the years but ya did you guys really have to try to out screw your selves up this badly and ccp you do know that jump ships canā€™t be used in hs right

So is the font being wrong a known issue?

Because its horrible

The changes to font size from point size to S/M/L are bad for two reasons:

1. No longer affects right click menus. Those of us with serious vision problems need to be able to see without squinting. Scaling the entire interface reduces the playability of the game, especially when using multiple pilots.
  2. Dumbing down the interface and removing options that were available previously (like advanced sound and now font size) is ā€œunhelpfulā€
4 Likes

no issue on my steam accountā€¦

In space RIGHT CLICK menu which brings up gates/objects/etc is no longer scalable or adjustable. it reset back to original size and is not effected by the font size LARGE, MEDIUM or SMALL. Its very small on high resolutions.

1 Like

issue clicking on corperation info tryed on all alts

no info showing

3 Likes