Version 18.10 - Known Issues

All wormholes in wormhole space are all visually frigholes. They have the blue aura around them which is only a visual cue for smallest wormholes.

launcher has defaulted my in game settings on 3 of my accounts.
reloading the user settings on the launcher does not bring back the in game UI settings

Can’t logging in the game

Thank you spagheti ccp code :confused:

Same here

now i’m able to launch the game by renaming my CCP directory in AppData\local

On test server loging is normal. On Tranquilty not started

For all who cant launch client. problem in some eve audio settings, deleted audio section in core_public_.yaml and now client starting
You can delete this file but lost some of your settings, so i deleted only audio section
settings

2 Likes

On some of my accounts, I had to go to user settings in the launcher and select a profile.
This allowed me to log in
ingame UI is set to default tho :frowning: on these accounts

where is this file located?

Any ideas on how I can make pinned windows on my screen 0% transparent?

window tranparency is already set to 0%

I’m experiencing lag and screen freezes on a regular bases since this update. Especially when undocking.

2 Likes

By default
%LOCALAPPDATA%\CCP\EVE
and then choose server and folder with you profile

1 Like

После обновы не запускает клиенты

This works for me. Thanks a lot!

Totally the same, EBR #1400961 is active, on tranquility.

And @CCP_Dopamine this may not be the complete issue … since i always run in english, and dont’t even KNOW where to switch “Always use english voice” … and it happens on a freshly booted box as well, not just on restarting clients.

1 Like

I’ve had the same issue. Undock and gate jumping are very laggy, causes digitized noises. Also some lag at random times. Game once froze for 20 seconds, pointer turned into blueish spining circle.

can now log in, yes the new font is horrid

Usually i do not look at the standings when the notification pops up but today i did and i have taken this standing loss after killing Drone Frigates and a Cruiser in HS. I do not think this is intended.

It seems this is happening since the 03/07/2020 so im not sure it is related to this patch.

Since today’s patch, intermittent “stuttering” of sounds, brief freezes of client (regardless of docked/undocked). Corp info not showing.