Version 18.11 - Known Issues

Chats are broken all over the place. This is really a great show of coding quality, @CCP_Tuxford. Was this the kind of experience that you meant when you said “chats work better than just barely” on the CCP Server Update stream? :joy:

1 Like

Who needs chat when your grid doesn’t load

all in-game chat windows are down :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

2 Likes

Who needs local when you can’t undock? Only jesting - CCP know about the chat issues, the launcher (just updated about 10 minutes ago)

2 Likes

15% off killed the hamsters

Hello!

I’ve found the following bug:
With at least the latest two radeon drivers 20.11.2 and 20.11.3 but i remember in earlier versions too.
If freesync is turned on or off and in windowed mode with interval one, the fps is fixed on the monitor’s refresh rate for a few sec then goes into the state like its out of focus.
With interval immediate the fps stays high as possible (200+ for me).
With fullscreen the problem does not persist.
If freesync turned off in the monitor: the problem does not persist
If the freesync is turned off in the driver but turned on in the monitor: it drops

Now i’m trying older drivers to confirm it’s a driver related or eve online related bug.

Specs
3900X
RX480 8G
32G RAM
Freesync monitor

Edit: Seems like older driver solves the issue.

Anyone going to fix the docking area outside dodixie trade hub? the docking area has been expanded atleast an extra 5km.

Is Angel Watch bugged? I’ve done 10 of these and never seen a commander frigate, I’ve gotten one escalation from killing the bunker thing though. Just checking.

1 Like

If you’re looking for Angel Commander NPC’s while doing exploration, run the Angel Hideaway Anomaly sites. They don’t need to be scanned with probes, can be completed very quickly and have a high chance to spawn Commander NPC’s.

I wouldn’t bother with the ‘Hidden, Forsaken, Forlorn’ versions, those sites take considerably more time to complete and don’t have a high chance of spawning Commander NPC’s.

Basically right after you probe the system and bookmark the Combat Signatures, go quickly run the Hideaway’s and then do the Sigs. Doing that will definitely increase encounters with Commander NPC’s.

2 Likes

I’m not specifically looking for the commanders, just noticed every time I do an Angel Watch that there is no commander in there, and the wiki says there is a chance for one, so wondered if it is a bug. Forgot to add a smiley to indicate I’m appreciative of your response :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, I understand what you’re saying, probably another stealth nerf by CCP.

Anyway, back when I was doing a lot of exploration for combat Sigs, I’d always run Hideaway Anomaly sites in system, mainly because they have a high chance to spawn Commander NPC’s and they can be completed very quickly.

1 Like

True… but that said, I do get a few faction boss spawns on the forsaken and forlorn over time (guri and sansha, at least, which is mostly what I run). So it DOES happen. Just rarely, tho.

I don’t think hiddens ever spawn faction bosses. ;_;

but yeah, hideaways, refuges, dens… that’s where the tasty escalation and/or faction boss spawn rate is highest. love getting both of those at once. ;D

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.