Version 18.11 - Known Issues

Whatever you have done since yesterday, you broke stacked windows. Before yesterday, when I scanned hacking containers, the stacked windows would appear in scan order from left to right. First scan window first, last scan window last. Now the order is reversed and the first scan window gets pushed further and further to the right side of the stack. Now I have to click more to see the things in order of my hacks which is a great convenience gain… NOT.

If someone things this is logical and did this intentionally., I have to disappoint you. It is just as illogical as the reversed health bars in the watch list.

2 Likes

Launcher update on 17-11 broke my client, refuses to load with isboxer.
Worked fine yesteday ;(

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
 <System>
  <Provider Name="Application Error" /> 
  <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID> 
  <Version>0</Version> 
  <Level>2</Level> 
  <Task>100</Task> 
  <Opcode>0</Opcode> 
  <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords> 
  <TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-11-17T16:49:31.5679243Z" /> 
  <EventRecordID>9585</EventRecordID> 
  <Correlation /> 
  <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" /> 
  <Channel>Application</Channel> 
  <Computer>i78700k-PC</Computer> 
  <Security /> 
  </System>
 <EventData>
  <Data>evelauncher.exe</Data> 
  <Data>1842.222.1236.0</Data> 
  <Data>5fa97035</Data> 
  <Data>unknown</Data> 
  <Data>0.0.0.0</Data> 
  <Data>00000000</Data> 
  <Data>c0000005</Data> 
  <Data>00730025</Data> 
  <Data>e44</Data> 
  <Data>01d6bd019bce6988</Data> 
  <Data>H:\EVE\Launcher\evelauncher.exe</Data> 
  <Data>unknown</Data> 
  <Data>aed58b66-7253-4c76-ac7e-9c1a6d7f6c8a</Data> 
  <Data /> 
  <Data /> 
  </EventData>
  </Event>
1 Like

the activity tracker reset

3 Likes

Today my Launcher dose not even start any more. Yesterday 17 November was fine but not any more.
I get only the splash screen with CCP and then nothing.

WHY did they turn off the compass by default, btw? Was it too confusing for the newbs or something?

Turned mine back on the other day but I think I might need to do it separately for my alts… mental to-do lists, always expanding.

The first (or is it second?) exploration career agent mission tells rookies to turn the sensor overlay on- so now that it’s off by default, that mission text makes sense. Seems a roundabout way of “fixing” the mission, but whatever.

Now all that needs to be added is directions for how they turn it on.

1 Like

Ah, I see. thanks for the info. haven’t done the tutorial or career agent missions since July 2019. Seems they’ve been changin’ 'em in the past 15 months or so, good good.

Yeah, I figured out it was in the little hamburger menu where you also show passive modules or not and all that. But a newbie is gonna be… hunting and asking for help.

1 Like

Launcher stops updating since 2 or 3 updates when minimized.

1 Like

Had today the same, funny thing is its still knows i entered 13001 High sec System(s) - but forgot the low, null and wh i visited and pretty mutch everything else…?
Its just for fun i know, but the tracker now start to annoy me with all kind of Ding ding ding :smile:
Strangly on my Alt its still fine

3 Likes

this is why i turned the damned notices off for it as soon as it was first added

1 Like

Could someone maybe look into ESI? EveMon keeps telling me about “fulfilled or expired market orders” of stuff I bought via Instant buy weeks ago. Just now it told me a market order for 2 skill extractors was fulfilled or expired. I bought these extractors over a week ago. The same happens when I buy ammo from the market in my home system. There are absolutely no buy orders involved and this is getting really annoying.

1 Like

Agency is still showing Ore anomalies in highsec

A little bit of attention to detail goes a long way, guys.

2 Likes

@CCP_Dopamine Bug report:
There has been a desync between local and actual chars in local, there can be 50 in station but <20 in local, what the hell
Is this on known issues?
I posted a supports ticket already
2352301914DA0D25B2D7E24EE832D079

1 Like

In case nobody have told you already, jita market is completely down and same goes for contract

Jita marked is almost dead

1 Like

Jita market data is not loading…

1 Like

For me it’s stuck on ‘Fetching orders’. I can not see any market information.

1 Like

How about giving us the skilling spree points back that have disappeared since the rollback?

1 Like

Kann es sein das seit dem letzten Patch sich die Erzausbeute von Drohnen halbiert hat?
Und die Reichweiten passen auch nicht mehr

Wait!

The sensor overlay is still on per default, only the compass display has been removed. So rookies still don’t have to turn it on.