Version 18.11 - Known Issues

I can’t board the duplicates either, but the duplicates can be bumped outside the POS shield. There they can be targeted, scanned, repaired, otherwise interacted with and above all, shot at. The damage is taken by both the copy as well as the original in the Ship maintenance Array.

1 Like

Logged in on my Jita alt, local doesnt exist anymore…
While I like that all the spam is gone, it doesn’t update when leaving system so I’m eternally stuck with no local.

3 Likes

Yeah, my chat is entirely gone. same for all my toons. I can’t even connect to the chat server, and the port isn’t blocked and it’s whitelisted. I created a support ticket, so hopefully they can solve it.

3 Likes

So when is CCP gunna fix the Inventory windows huh ???

Great. When you minimized the ESS intrusion window and leave system it does not disappear. IT also does not appear again when you start a new intrusion. There is no warning, no notification, just nothing happens when you start a new intrusion with an old ESS window minimized. Old UI elements simply disappear when you
get out of range from a thing, like the hacking minigame window. Why can’t CCP not keep good UI practices from the past and adapt them for their new garbage toys?

#CCPQualityCoding

Notice the chat contents appears and disappears at random, this is an ongoing problem and i have had 2 bug reports from years ago still not resolved about right clicking and adding people to a player channel which still doesn’t work
Also seeing holes in objects as if the rendering is incomplete.
Getting background music from log in window which is annoying as i have the music off these days, used to be good.

2 Likes

Wrecks are now black and don’t show up.

2 Likes

were docking ranges on npc stations changed? i know in my home system things seem to have been expanded. which has messed up a lot of bookmarks and bumpping games.

1 Like

Yes, the ruined the docking ranges. Seems to me just a certain type of gellente structure

2 Likes

Contracts are broken. Any updates?

2 Likes

Characters cannot be found in search.
Contracts are unable to be made.

No communication from you regarding this issue either on twitter, reddit, these forums or via in-game notifications.
The lack of communication from CCP is what is killing this game.

1 Like

Hey guys,

We are actively investigating the issues with contract creation and search for in-game characters not working properly. I do not have an ETA at this moment but rest assured that we are working on resolving both problems as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience!

2 Likes

any update on when the POS gets fixed? its impossible to put in ships they stay as “shadow” if bumped out they can be killed even if they show in the array like with my corp mates titan https://zkillboard.com/kill/88613265/ after it got killed it disappeared out of the array… would be nice if u fix these game breaking bugs and answer my corp mate on the ticket he wrote 2 days ago… shame on u CCP really bad support maybe i have to stop paying omega until its fixed (maybe all players should stop paying and see how fast u fix it then)

2 Likes

Hey, any idea when docking ranges are going to be fixed? Or is this now a “feature?”

Im sorry for your pal’s loss but thats heccin funny

Yep, I’m currently seeing the same with my ships in a POS. Not parking my Super in an XL SMA any time soon, that’s for sure! I hope your friend’s loss is reimbursed.

1 Like

Any detached inventory windows set when you are docked are cleared when you undock and will not reload once redocked

Not sure why you have this crossed out.
It’s still happening

Now that CCP turned off the Overlay compass by default, wouldn’t it be nice if anomaly, signature, structure brackets would load properly so that you do not have to turn them on and off to make them load properly?

Because to use good coding practices from the past you need that good coders from the past who practice them.

2 Likes