Version 18.11 - Known Issues

Hi! I’m the audio programmer on EVE. The removal of music in stations was an intentional choice when we updated the hangar atmosphere last month. However, if you still want music to be playing while in stations you can enable the “Override dynamic music with Classic EVE music” option in the audio settings :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I see this myself sometimes, it’s very inconsistent - it has the feel (to my old professional self) of an ‘uninitialised variable’ error.

I have no idea what it has to do with the images you posted though.

grafik

Cool, thanks CCP for swiftly removing the ESS again. It’s good to know that you are capable of seeing reason. :slight_smile:

Same … had a nice 40 odd jump trip b4 DT completed the task and no reward crate. Waited till after DT and still nothing apart from the new ones for the daily log in.
:pouting_cat:

Copy / Paste price not working

I had one missing one show up on my account after relogging.
Had another one on a different account show up after redeeming something else from the Redeeming Queue so you could maybe try that?

Thank you for the update!

You actually don’t really need insta undocks (and I suspect this may have had a least a little impact on the decision to rotate the station. I cannot imagine how many bookmark entries there are the database that are instant undocks from Jita).

You can literally click the Perimeter gate, mash warp, and go, even in a freighter.

• Fixed an issue which could cause some instances of Triglavian NPCs attacking Capsuleers with high positive Standings towards them.*

We have found Trig still randomly agro against players with +2.00 and even +9.00 standing players.

1 Like

Hello, thank you very much for the information I am glad its not a bug, however the “classic” music is just not the same. I find that very sad.

My ship is at the edge of the docking range, it seems to extend an extra 5km past the lights. This seems to be true for all of the stations of this type that I have tried.

2 Likes

This is what i’m talking about. The area around the stations for these types of stations has been extended and nothing in the patch notes about it. Just for this type of station it looks like.

Seems to be subject to ship sig.

Nope. I’ve tried different ships, large and small. And I can just sit and watch people landing and docking at a station of this type and they are way out there when they dock. an extra 5km just showed up after the last patch.

So when is this issue going to be fixed as its annoying as hell ?

No they didn’t give a language. The British colonists in North America were speaking English before they rebelled and declared independence.

1 Like
  • Fixed an issue which could cause some instances of Triglavian NPCs attacking Capsuleers with high positive Standings towards them.

I have more than +2 standings. they attack me as I land on grid. I think it might be worse than before.

2 Likes

#CCPQualityCoding

The Warp To button for the ESS hud widget does not show up if the hacking already takes place before you jump into the system.

1 Like

As of yesterdays downtime, ships stored in a Ship maintenance Array at a POS more or less duplicate themselves.
Bug report EBR-210417

1 Like

I can’t store ships in a Ship maintenance Array properly either.
Are stored and in the hanger but can still see them sitting outside and on Dscan.
Can’t board them in overview as it says they aren’t there anymore.

2 Likes