Version 18.12 - Known Issues

I don’t know, maybe it’s just my issue, but because of the drops of new filaments the rest drop from Abyss seems really low. And why so many event keys anyway? Got around 200 event filaments from 10 runs of lvl 4

Got a response from CCP: “Thank you for contacting us. This change is intended but unfortunately it was undocumented on the patchnotes.”

The removal is now listed in the patch notes at least.

EDIT: This is in reference to the removal of the “Description” tab in the Character Info windows.

Really, CCP? REALLY?

Not mentioned in the info thread. Not mentioned in the patch notes.

An obviously broken stuff, and to avoid the embarrassment of admitting you’re dumb and can’t even test, you decided to make it a feature?

Now that is a new low all right. I mean, it’s CCP we’re talking about, so setting a new low was not easy, but you truly did it. Congrats, dumbasses.

I’m out. I’m done with you. It’s probably more profitable to have bots than me as a customer anyway, so you don’t need me, tossing me and my sub out like an old used rag for a few more plex sales.

BURN.

Drone speed is in the toilet. Just lost a Gecko because it somehow got webbed by a sansha frigate and stopped in place. I couldn’t get it to move at all.

Also, if you wanted to screw drone boat pilots, why does everyone else have to pay as well?

If this is how things are going to be, this will be the final nail in the coffin for me.

1 Like

Erm, just to make it clear, I was talking about the removal of the “Description” tab with the flavour text from the Character Info window. CCP apparently didn’t think it was worth having so got rid of it. Since it wasn’t in the patch notes and it was an intended change; they have now added it.

Input Broadcasting was banned and was the main feature of isboxer.

No. The main features were CPU, FPS, and window management.

You can still use Isboxer. AKA ISboxer not banned.

as far as i know, isboxer is using command injections to the client. and this is a crime. you can use isboxer only to switch between alts…

Ok, just to try I went to do some anomalies in HS with an Ishtar… after the first one, I went back, got in a confessor and continued with the anomalies.
It looks llike all the time they are trying to fix problems in the most lazy possible way for them… now drone boats are not impossible to be used, but super annoying. No reason to use them.
Drones now are just like missiles, but that can (and will) be destroyed by npcs (why missiles? now you have to target all the npc, “fire” the drones, and they will fly to the npc).
In the anom I tried, some Centii loyal xxx spawned. And they one shot a drone each time, because they keep static without reacting (and no speed tanking). So every time I had to call the drones back, target all the npc, wait till they all aggro me, launch the drones, attack the npc one by one. And call them back again each time the loyals changed aggro on them.

It can be done, but it’s just annoying… same for BS having to target frigates to send the drones… now simply there is no reason in using a ship like Ishtar…

1 Like

yes, you can use isboxer, so long as you’re not using input broadcasting.
given that there’s better (and free) software that does this kind of window management, there is no reason to use isboxer.

1 Like

Do they also allow you to assign clients to specific CPU cores? Do they allow for you to limit FPS on the active and background clients?

If most of what you guys touch lately turns to garbage why do you keep touching things?

You guys introduce five times as many bugs as you do intended features, so maybe hold off, take a look at the people in the mirror & realize you might not be the smartest or best at introducing new “features” these days?

Some self-reflection might be in order for you guys, because I certainly won’t be renewing my annual subscription given the choices you guys have made to try to make to morph this into a pay for items to play game.

1 Like

Can we fix or at least put “Wrong Traits for Flycatcher/Eris/Arazu” on the Know Issue List please…

You can asign cores in task manager, you can limit cores in launcher, you can limit fps in graphic software or install riva tuner…

@CCP_Dopamine

and what of the KNOWN ISSUES list is fixed yet?

JuuR

My corpmate lost yesterday his T3C and lost one level of subsystem. so it seems to be fixed :sweat_smile:

1 Like

And the launcher refuses to update something but shows online. Great.

1 Like

Which snowballs do you have to use to hit capsuleers for the event where you have to shoot snowballs at capsuleers? :thinking:

Ok, how often do you plan to reset the activity tracker ? Once a week maybe ? Every other day maybe ?

There has to be a reason you seem to be unable to preserve activity tracker infos over downtime … or is it ?

With regards to the Activity Tracker. Whoever came up with this soapy whiteish background effect should be fired. Why was this implemented the plain dark background removed? This bright backgrounds makes the entire UI hard to read.

1 Like